Perhaps people are being a little judgemental . . . . . BUT if you post all your failings on an internet forum and refuse to accept advice, help and knowledge from those proven to be worthy of giving it, then i believe you deserve all thats thrown at you. Do not post on here with your childish and un educated opinions, unless you are prepared to take the critisism. Its not rocket science.

Unfortunatly people, this kind of situation is happening in all areas of the dog world, there is little or no helping some. :cry:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some learn and some dont , not knocking any one but never found working dogs ,like terriers settle in the house the preferd benout and in kennels ,and i think personaly a good kennel is the best place adog can be leanne so you take it out and it gets one to one with you not every body about you

some learn and some dont , not knocking any one but never found working dogs ,like terriers settle in the house the preferd benout and in kennels ,and i think personaly a good kennel is the best place adog can be leanne so you take it out and it gets one to one with you not every body about you

paddy is with everyone in the family i walk him on the moring .our lad walks him on the night .and i do agree that a kennel is the best place for a dog aswell as my dads springer was a kennel dog

just ignore the wa**ers on here ther meant to give u some advice girl so [bANNED TEXT] u got rid of a dog ad say about 40 dogs have gone through my kennels an now av got [bANNED TEXT] a woz looking for just f**cking blank these wanna be know it all. atb f**k the ban !!!!!

i bet you wish you kept quite about your pup now eh

and whys that like becuase a few people are having a go .takes a lot more than people like that to nark me .

to be honest i could not give a flying fook what people think my life .my dog .my problems and no he wont be sold

and i will not give up on this pup not a chance .and would never ask on this site for advice would rather learn my self then i have no one to thank at the end of the day .

i think you took my post the wrong way its not to do with me what you do with your dogs i was just on about the amount of shit you were getting on here .as far as i know you had a lurcher it didnt work out got shot of it then got a terrier instead so what

i bet you wish you kept quite about your pup now eh

and whys that like becuase a few people are having a go .takes a lot more than people like that to nark me .

to be honest i could not give a flying fook what people think my life .my dog .my problems and no he wont be sold

and i will not give up on this pup not a chance .and would never ask on this site for advice would rather learn my self then i have no one to thank at the end of the day .

i think you took my post the wrong way its not to do with me what you do with your dogs i was just on about the amount of shit you were getting on here .as far as i know you had a lurcher it didnt work out got shot of it then got a terrier instead so what

yeah i got rid of him and so do plenty of other people on here but yet im the one getting the stick witch belive me i am not arsed one bit .i think i did take your post the wrong way sorry mate

and other people saying i neeed to grow up im 23 so i have grown up :whistling:

very random

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:18 PM

get wet.get him hard. have a f**k bish bash bosh its over cock done its job but not in my gob

He may be refering to this post you stuck up :whistling:

Leanne, I hope you raise this pup and its is well adjusted and does everything you want, I'm afraid your lack of responsibility with Bailey. the "Its not my fault/problem" attitude boils my piss, as my good friend wilf once wrote on your thread, your better off out the dog game and should also stay away from goldfish, i'm sure with enough practice you could make the tamigotchi extinct.............

I think that you will f**k up this dog unless you start taking peoples advice onboard. It boils my piss to know that people have offered you help and you didn't take it and didn't turn up. All the best with the pup but I do think you're better off you having a gold fish.