drenched and fed up

Im just in after another fruitless search for a hare to exercise my Saluki bitch.This is the 9th day out looking soley for long ears.I saw 1 today,it was over 300 yard away when it rose,so no chance of a run as it was a different field.I got drenched from head to toe today and the land was impossible to walk on it was so wet.Sliping and sliding all over the shop.I really believe I deserve a run from the effort I put in but hey are as rare as hens teeth.Just got to keep trying I suppose :laugh:

ah now jigsaw stick at them pal ,remember the goats they gave you the run around for a while but it paid off in the end pal

a no how ya feel jigsaw but just got to keep trying the dog will be geting fit of the big walks out :thumbs:

their just not as many as presumed,scent with doged determination i'll pursue these wiley creatures and probably die from phneumonia while doing so :clapper: 6foot,ive her walked to great lengths and shes eating raw whole chickens and beef tripe plus dog meal,shes jumping out of her skin,just hope she can stay tucked up to her quarry when it happens.

Im just in after another fruitless search for a hare to exercise my Saluki bitch.This is the 9th day out looking soley for long ears.I saw 1 today,it was over 300 yard away when it rose,so no chance of a run as it was a different field.I got drenched from head to toe today and the land was impossible to walk on it was so wet.Sliping and sliding all over the shop.I really believe I deserve a run from the effort I put in but hey are as rare as hens teeth.Just got to keep trying I suppose :laugh:

looks like you are lookin in the wrong places lad,they aint rare where i go

fresh air? :clapper: i'll have gills before long with all the water im taking in stig.i can rough it with the best but jaysus this is taking the buiscuit,lol.All I want for xmass is a run of a hare :clapper:

i know where theres loads n loads n loads. but if i told any one there wouldnt be lol.

Ive beaten a few small woods where I was,2 broke the wrong way for me,amazing everyone knows where they are when you mention your on the lookout for them,Adam my saluki might not even be a threat to them.....this is what im trying to establish :laugh: I will get a few runs.I was told of 4 different places by different people and none have produced any great numbers.I have another place to look as Ive been told theres ''LOADS and LOADS of them there too.So this is the last spot im trying,I'll walk the other places a few more times just to see if I was just unlucky first time out.I know of one spot where theres a lot but its a mates country so I cant poach his hares,but im waiting on an invite soon enough,we just have to get the day right to suit us both.

Ive beaten a few small woods where I was,2 broke the wrong way for me,amazing everyone knows where they are when you mention your on the lookout for them,Adam my saluki might not even be a threat to them.....this is what im trying to establish :laugh: I will get a few runs.I was told of 4 different places by different people and none have produced any great numbers.I have another place to look as Ive been told theres ''LOADS and LOADS of them there too.So this is the last spot im trying,I'll walk the other places a few more times just to see if I was just unlucky first time out.I know of one spot where theres a lot but its a mates country so I cant poach his hares,but im waiting on an invite soon enough,we just have to get the day right to suit us both.

story jigsaw jus reading ur topic der myself an a [bANNED TEXT] supposed ta be going for a run sunday wat part of da island ya frm

Dont know what ground your hunting on Jigsaw but with the wet weather and the winds a lot of hares are sitting in the sheltered bits not out in the fields as there sodden at the moment.

Copses and thick hedges out of the wind thats where you will find them sat once you get used to finding them sort of places you will find your hares mate :thumbs: