whippetxgrayhounds

good catch dogs mate just stay back from the racing

stuff the dog in the pick is out a ped dog and a

distance bitch and still had to much pace for his

own good :thumbs:

rember luke you owned this dog when he was young every dog slows down and learns as they get older av had bertie over 2 years now and he s a diffrant dog now took all quary no bother pre ban and only a handfull of small injurys 24 inch works day and night fast good mouth turn on a penny and not bad stamina and sire s a good litter as u have a pup from one of his 5 litters

can we see some pics of bertie and what nombers of rabbits you had?with him and so :thumbs:

cheers

david

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DDIFFERNCE BETWEEN THEM IS THAT A NON PEDIGREE DOGS USUALY HAVE SOME GREYHOUND BLOOD IN THEM & ARE RUN UNDER THE BRITISH WHIPPET RACING ASSOCIATION & ARE RAN IN CATEGORIES ACCORDING 2 THEIR WE

GOOD DOGS & WHEN MATURE ITS NOT ALWAYS RABBITS THEY ARE UP 4, PERSONALLY I USE THEM AS A BASELINE 2 ADD A BIT OF SALUKI. HELPS A BIT WITH FEET & STAMINA BUT NOT THE COAT. CAN BE A LOT OF DOG I

GOOD DOGS & WHEN MATURE ITS NOT ALWAYS RABBITS THEY ARE UP 4, PERSONALLY I USE THEM AS A BASELINE 2 ADD A BIT OF SALUKI. HELPS A BIT WITH FEET & STAMINA BUT NOT THE COAT. CAN BE A LOT OF DOG I

Posted Images

2 of ours 1st crosses just starting to bring em on they are good the red 1 has a touch of collie in her

very nice good luck with them mate

david

thanks the red 1 is brilliant they have a good teacher if they take after her they will be good

I agree my whippet dog has thrown some cracking pups to greyhound bitches

post-5507-126000099446_thumb.jpg

My whippet 21"

I agree my whippet dog has thrown some cracking pups to greyhound bitches

post-5507-126000099446_thumb.jpg

strong looking whippet mate very nice

My whippet 21"

rember luke you owned this dog when he was young every dog slows down and learns as they get older av had bertie over 2 years now and he s a diffrant dog now took all quary no bother pre ban and only a handfull of small injurys 24 inch works day and night fast good mouth turn on a penny and not bad stamina and sire s a good litter as u have a pup from one of his 5 litters

can we see some pics of bertie and what nombers of rabbits you had?with him and so :thumbs:

cheers

david

david al get my mate to take some photo s and put them up as for rabbits we have to travell a good bit for them it s all larger quarry shot and retreived these days

cheers

david

david al get my mate to take some photo s and put them up as for rabbits we have to travell a good bit for them it s all larger quarry shot and retreived these days

nout rong with retreiving the game mate cheers

david

tbh i allways wanted one but have seen some fisrt crosses so called that some were not what was on the package lol so i have a litter due on 22nd off this month out off my whippet and my greyhound bitch fingers crossed i know what i got and hope i get what i want

tbh i allways wanted one but have seen some fisrt crosses so called that some were not what was on the package lol so i have a litter due on 22nd off this month out off my whippet and my greyhound bitch fingers crossed i know what i got and hope i get what i want

good luck let us now how thay get on mate.

whats thayer breeding ?

cheers

david