hunting or me (the missis)

i work all week, i like to go out once a week with the lamp (at least) and either a Saturday or Sunday for a few hours, yhe wife recons i think more of the dogs than her and if i dont spend a bit more time in the house she will f**k off, that means i can go when i like then :victory::clapper::signthankspin::drinks: :alcoholic: :clapping: :good::victory::bye::haha: :oops: :yahoo::hunter: :thumbs-up:

hahaha i always tell the bints that dogs were here before a met you an thel still be here when thav gone hahah

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Missus was always telling me that i think more of the Dogs than Her and that she had enough.Were still together 26yrs down the line.She's Glad i go out Lamping/Beating /Ferreting/Following the Hunt now, especially if the Grand Kids are down.Trouble is My 3yr old Grandson wants to go with me.

I find "Yes Dear" usually works :whistling:

My ex hated what i did, hence the Ex bit. My new wife is cool about it and comes shooting with me and even has a DVD now on how to make nets etc...

She does her own thing and i do mine, but we both like to go out together at night. Sometimes when the going has been crap, even had a bit of poontang in a field :feck:

i work all week, i like to go out once a week with the lamp (at least) and either a Saturday or Sunday for a few hours, yhe wife recons i think more of the dogs than her and if i dont spend a bit more time in the house she will f**k off, that means i can go when i like then :victory::clapper::signthankspin::drinks: :alcoholic: :clapping: :good::victory::bye::haha: :oops: :yahoo::hunter: :thumbs-up:

tell her to f**k off,the dog are better looking then ya missis :p

When ever my bird used to moan about the dogs I wouldn't take a blind bit of notice, I'd just carry on as normal and knew that after she'd shouted her mouth off for a few minutes she'll be alright for another month or so before she started moaning again.

She's now got used to it and no matter how much moaning she does she knows I couldn't give a shit what she says.

Anyway I give her 5 minutes of my time each morning, so what more does she want :tongue2:

Just ignore her mate it's the best way :good: .

I find "Yes Dear" usually works :whistling:

My ex hated what i did, hence the Ex bit. My new wife is cool about it and comes shooting with me and even has a DVD now on how to make nets etc...

She does her own thing and i do mine, but we both like to go out together at night. Sometimes when the going has been crap, even had a bit of poontang in a field :feck:

she take it up the hoop :whistling:

My uncle had the same threat put to him when he was a young man, needless to say he chose huntin, now hes the most laid back young lookin 65 yr old youll see, still huntin shootin and diggin has 5 dogs; 2 terriers,1 lurcher, 1 G.S.P. and 1 lab....happiness.So mate hold the door open for her and make sure she leaves her key on the table. a.t.b. Burrowman