F*****g crazy

mate i totaly agree with you like most people round my way! we are fu ked off with imigrants flooding over here and taking our jobs benifits ect. Oh that includes poles before any smart alic makes any coment!! you no who you are.it means anyone who isnt born in my cuntry can piss off.

Oh so thats your reason for being a grasser is it. Now I understand :whistling: .

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mate i totaly agree with you like most people round my way! we are fu ked off with imigrants flooding over here and taking our jobs benifits ect. Oh that includes poles before any smart alic makes any coment!! you no who you are.it means anyone who isnt born in my cuntry can piss off.

Oh so thats your reason for being a grasser is it. Now I understand :whistling: .

i didnt think it would be long! an yea i did grass her up big man! for 1 she is having her 2nd child in my country taking my tax money to pay for them and two its not helthy. oh AFT get it right you eather agree or not but dont you call me a fukin curtain twitcher!they are all here for one reason to rip us off dont you agree??

The House of Commons has passed the “Equality Act†which will legally entrench anti-white discrimination in Britain. The law was passed by 338 votes to eight — which means that the majority of Tories in the House supported the bill.

The law, which will now go before the House of Lords, will legally empower all government bodies and private companies to employ less-qualified non-whites over whites.

While this policy will not be legally obligatory for private companies, it will no doubt become the standard for government institutions. Private companies which employ more than 250 workers will however be obliged to publish employment data so that the Government can monitor how “diverse†their workforce is.

Government bodies and companies will be allowed to give preference in employment to candidates who have a “protective characteristic†(i.e. are not white males) over white males in all cases.

The law states that if, by 2013, “sufficient progress†has not been made by private companies in enforcing the anti-white measures, legal requirements will be put in place to force them to do so. This is nothing but blackmail designed to force private companies to adopt this anti-white policy.

In addition to these measures, the law will also prohibit political parties from restricting membership on racial grounds for any reason whatsoever. It is this law which is being used to force the British National Party to change its membership criteria and constitution.

The law does, of course, make an exception for the Government’s darling Muslim community, and has a special clause in its gender equality section which gives “religious bodies†exemption from the rule outlawing discrimination on the basis of sex.

Conveniently, this allows Muslims to continue to segregate women in their mosques — while at the same time the law makes it illegal for any other private club to discriminate in any way.

The law will also allow political parties to use what it calls “positive action†(which is code for anti-white discrimination) to force non-white candidates onto local constituency organisations.

Prior to this law, a white candidate pushed aside for a non-white interloper might well have had legal recourse to assert his or her position. This law makes such a move impossible.

Tory shadow work and pensions secretary Theresa May said the Conservative Party “backed most of the Bill†but had concerns over some aspects of it.

The parts to which the Tories objected were, she said, the “failure to tackle all the issues that caused inequality, the failure to improve educational outcomes or tackle family breakdown.â€

Furthermore, Mrs May said, the real problem with the bill is that it “needs to contain real action to actually clamp down on discrimination, rather than exercises in box-ticking without proper enforcement.â€

In other words, the Tories have absolutely no objection to the vicious anti-white aspects of the legislation. On the contrary, they endorse and support them.

Apart from its overt anti-white measures, the bill also has implications for businesses across the board. According to Nick Starling, the ABI’s director of general insurance and health, the “outlawing the use of age†as an insurance consideration will “lead to higher insurance costs for all customers, as insurers would have insufficient information to fully assess the risk, and less choice for consumers.â€

The House of Commons has passed the “Equality Act†which will legally entrench anti-white discrimination in Britain. The law was passed by 338 votes to eight — which means that the majority of Tories in the House supported the bill.

The law, which will now go before the House of Lords, will legally empower all government bodies and private companies to employ less-qualified non-whites over whites.

While this policy will not be legally obligatory for private companies, it will no doubt become the standard for government institutions. Private companies which employ more than 250 workers will however be obliged to publish employment data so that the Government can monitor how “diverse†their workforce is.

Government bodies and companies will be allowed to give preference in employment to candidates who have a “protective characteristic†(i.e. are not white males) over white males in all cases.

The law states that if, by 2013, “sufficient progress†has not been made by private companies in enforcing the anti-white measures, legal requirements will be put in place to force them to do so. This is nothing but blackmail designed to force private companies to adopt this anti-white policy.

In addition to these measures, the law will also prohibit political parties from restricting membership on racial grounds for any reason whatsoever. It is this law which is being used to force the British National Party to change its membership criteria and constitution.

The law does, of course, make an exception for the Government’s darling Muslim community, and has a special clause in its gender equality section which gives “religious bodies†exemption from the rule outlawing discrimination on the basis of sex.

Conveniently, this allows Muslims to continue to segregate women in their mosques — while at the same time the law makes it illegal for any other private club to discriminate in any way.

The law will also allow political parties to use what it calls “positive action†(which is code for anti-white discrimination) to force non-white candidates onto local constituency organisations.

Prior to this law, a white candidate pushed aside for a non-white interloper might well have had legal recourse to assert his or her position. This law makes such a move impossible.

Tory shadow work and pensions secretary Theresa May said the Conservative Party “backed most of the Bill†but had concerns over some aspects of it.

The parts to which the Tories objected were, she said, the “failure to tackle all the issues that caused inequality, the failure to improve educational outcomes or tackle family breakdown.â€

Furthermore, Mrs May said, the real problem with the bill is that it “needs to contain real action to actually clamp down on discrimination, rather than exercises in box-ticking without proper enforcement.â€

In other words, the Tories have absolutely no objection to the vicious anti-white aspects of the legislation. On the contrary, they endorse and support them.

Apart from its overt anti-white measures, the bill also has implications for businesses across the board. According to Nick Starling, the ABI’s director of general insurance and health, the “outlawing the use of age†as an insurance consideration will “lead to higher insurance costs for all customers, as insurers would have insufficient information to fully assess the risk, and less choice for consumers.â€

And the plot thickens :doh: So in order for a white man to get work in his own country he would be forced to work for a scrap of change, otherwise it would not be worth hiring him/her, now the picture starts to take shape. (RIP GREAT BRITAIN)

Wow that is powerful stuff, you know what, the people who made this act are actually our employees, we put them there, and as you know this year it came to light that a lot of them were thieving from us, what sort of employer would keep people like that on thier books, if it were a normal company it would mean instant dismissal.

Come next spring we all have a chance to sack them, and I'm not telling people how to vote, but something has to be done, this country is on the brink, Guy Fawkes had the right idea but unfortunately he was caught.

I have looked at 2 pages of this thread but no doubt its 11 pages of the same old shite "send em all back" type nonsense........listen, they aint going back and we are all well and truly fecked and anyone who has ever voted Labour in the last 12 years is to blame...get it?

Welcome to a bright new dawn, Great Britain has ceased to exist but if the house prices were all going up no one would give a feck......how easily bribed we all are :clapper::clapper::clapper:

I have looked at 2 pages of this thread but no doubt its 11 pages of the same old shite "send em all back" type nonsense........listen, they aint going back and we are all well and truly fecked and anyone who has ever voted Labour in the last 12 years is to blame...get it?

Welcome to a bright new dawn, Great Britain has ceased to exist but if the house prices were all going up no one would give a feck......how easily bribed we all are :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Spot on Wilf.

The House of Commons has passed the "Equality Act" which will legally entrench anti-white discrimination in Britain. The law was passed by 338 votes to eight — which means that the majority of Tories in the House supported the bill.

While this policy will not be legally obligatory for private companies, it will no doubt become the standard for government institutions. Private companies which employ more than 250 workers will however be obliged to publish employment data so that the Government can monitor how "diverse" their workforce is.

Government bodies and companies will be allowed to give preference in employment to candidates who have a "protective characteristic" (i.e. are not white males) over white males in all cases.

The law states that if, by 2013, "sufficient progress" has not been made by private companies in enforcing the anti-white measures, legal requirements will be put in place to force them to do so. This is nothing but blackmail designed to force private companies to adopt this anti-white policy.

The law does, of course, make an exception for the Government's darling Muslim community, and has a special clause in its gender equality section which gives "religious bodies" exemption from the rule outlawing discrimination on the basis of sex.

The law will also allow political parties to use what it calls "positive action" (which is code for anti-white discrimination) to force non-white candidates onto local constituency organisations.

Tory shadow work and pensions secretary Theresa May said the Conservative Party "backed most of the Bill" but had concerns over some aspects of it.

The parts to which the Tories objected were, she said, the "failure to tackle all the issues that caused inequality, the failure to improve educational outcomes or tackle family breakdown."

Furthermore, Mrs May said, the real problem with the bill is that it "needs to contain real action to actually clamp down on discrimination, rather than exercises in box-ticking without proper enforcement."

Apart from its overt anti-white measures, the bill also has implications for businesses across the board. According to Nick Starling, the ABI's director of general insurance and health, the "outlawing the use of age" as an insurance consideration will "lead to higher insurance costs for all customers, as insurers would have insufficient information to fully assess the risk, and less choice for consumers."

This is the cause of all the unrest in a so called fair u.k as i have first hand exspeirience of this unfairness.I find it very supriseing the letter i have reicieved from my M.P that he intends to do some thing about it.I AM STILL WAITING.In one e.mail he even said the B.N.P would loose jobs in the townwallbash.gif I think hes scared i will submit my evidence on the matter to the B.N.P atb dell

i didnt think it would be long! an yea i did grass her up big man! for 1 she is having her 2nd child in my country taking my tax money to pay for them and two its not helthy. oh AFT get it right you eather agree or not but dont you call me a fukin curtain twitcher!they are all here for one reason to rip us off dont you agree??

The Poles are a complete different kettle of fish to the other more primitive cultures we have coming over here, so no I don't agree.

The majority of Polish come here to work, they don't seek to change and swamp entire communities with hordes of their kind and do not to fanny about claiming JSA.

True they've undercut the Prices set by British workers (I know about that all too well) but that's down to the greedy gaffers who run the sites selling out on their country men and workers they've supplied with work in the past.

The Poles have no desire to change the fabric of British society where other immigrants have and continue to do so.

So with that in mind, be glad you've grassed up a hard working tax paying woman who was doing her best for her family in these very difficult times.

You're a grasser and there's no way around it and no way to soften the blow.

Main Man :rofl: I bet that's what the Old Bill call you isn't it.

Could you tell me where you got that from please Dosser?

:chair: are use all gone fackin soft.no pont in fackin crying about do something about it,and am not talking about runing 2 your fackin m,p they dont give a fack,as long as their alright fack you, :

been working in manchester and there everywere out of about 15 people on job 4 of us can speak english ,and last week a few went back home to the gazza strip because they cant make any money here .i bit more of the resesion and a lot more will start to go back me thinks

The Poles are a complete different kettle of fish to the other more primitive cultures we have coming over here, so no I don't agree.

The majority of Polish come here to work, they don't seek to change and swamp entire communities with hordes of their kind and do not to fanny about claiming JSA.

True they've undercut the Prices set by British workers (I know about that all too well) but that's down to the greedy gaffers who run the sites selling out on their country men and workers they've supplied with work in the past.

The Poles have no desire to change the fabric of British society where other immigrants have and continue to do so.

So with that in mind, be glad you've grassed up a hard working tax paying woman who was doing her best for her family in these very difficult times.

You're a grasser and there's no way around it and no way to soften the blow.

Main Man :rofl: I bet that's what the Old Bill call you isn't it.

fair play you come out with some sh.t dont you! there are good honest muslims that work and pay taxes and dont want to change the rules over here! but what your saying its a rule for them and one for the poles! wake up dim boy!