F*****g crazy

Whilst the decent genuine and honest overtaxed people of this country struggle this winter, to feed and cloth their children, in a recession, and our pensioners die of hypothermia, this is happenining, it's f*****g crazy :wallbash:

Check out link below

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091130/tuk-immigrants-in-1-600-a-week-flat-6323e80.html

The same "news" site also carries a report that "Jesus may have visited England". Do you believe everything you read in the press?

Ric

I might sound strange to you Ric but that's the idea but if you go back to when the first interviewer with these immigrants (who should f*** off) in four differents papers it said the same thing so i don't know where you find out about news but most people do.

atb

joe

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need to get these stinking scum out of our country.

As for jocks we get a lot of them here in wales when there is a rugby match and i must say they are great. We all get drunk and not an ounce of trouble from them no matter who wins the match. I cannot say the same about the english supporters they are allways hell bent on fighting.

Scum out! and take kiz with em, fooking sell out c**t

Dont rise to it mate kiz no doubt lives in a peacefull idylic rural village some were out in the sticks and has no conception of the real world .How the ordinary British working class man is becomeing a third class citizen in the country of his birth.atb dell

Here here Poacher :thumbs:

As for jocks we get a lot of them here in wales when there is a rugby match and i must say they are great. We all get drunk and not an ounce of trouble from them no matter who wins the match. I cannot say the same about the english supporters they are allways hell bent on fighting.

Dont rise to it mate kiz no doubt lives in a peacefull idylic rural village some were out in the sticks and has no conception of the real world .How the ordinary British working class man is becomeing a third class citizen in the country of his birth.atb dell

Think maybe the reason a lot of folk have a chip on their shoulder is because they still think of themselves as a lower "class" of person, ie "working class man".

Think maybe the reason a lot of folk have a chip on their shoulder is because they still think of themselves as a lower "class" of person, ie "working class man".

Edited by BULLDOUG

prick!

As I said previously, I just love an intelligent conversation. LOL

I know you're enjoying yourself but can you not just for a minute understand why intollerance has bread to this extent over the last few years? Labour have opened the doors on imigration for economic reasons and have ignored the needs of existing comunities often is very poor parts of the country. Imagine what it must feel like to lose your job, have little hope and then see people from outside appear to be getting better treatment. Why massive numbers of imigrants were channeled towards areas where there allready was lots of poverty...doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that's going to cause trouble. Still we can always blame the ignorant racists rather that the politicians that created this mess in the first place.

I know you're enjoying yourself but can you not just for a minute understand why intollerance has bread to this extent over the last few years? Labour have opened the doors on imigration for economic reasons and have ignored the needs of existing comunities often is very poor parts of the country. Imagine what it must feel like to lose your job, have little hope and then see people from outside appear to be getting better treatment. Why massive numbers of imigrants were channeled towards areas where there allready was lots of poverty...doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that's going to cause trouble. Still we can always blame the ignorant racists rather that the politicians that created this mess in the first place.

Nik,

Quite agree that the politicians are to blame for having a stupid open door and benefits policy but there have always been immigrants and racists ready to fan the flames.

Here here Poacher thumbs.gif

I am very proud of the fact that i class myself as an ordinary working class man and would not want to be known as no other.PLEASE tell wat is wrong with being working class?????

I am very proud of the fact that i class myself as an ordinary working class man and would not want to be known as no other.PLEASE tell wat is wrong with being working class?????

Oh god, are we living in the 60's. No doubt "You know your place" LOL

No mate not in the 60s i wish i was lol No just in a town thats slowly becomeing more of a shit hole due to labours open immagration policytongue2.gif

What is so wrong with being working class ? if you work for a living no matter who you are then you are working class be you a binman or a doctor or a politician you are WORKING CLASS , those that think otherwise are deluding themselves . There are only a few elite that have the privelidge of being anything other than working class and they are the puppet masters ie the lords

What britain needs is what the swedish have , real democracy where we have referendums on the affairs of state ie the eu etc etc ad infinitum

This country needs a good kick up the arse and the mps need to get it first , nu labia sold our country to the lowest bidder when they opened the flood gates to immigrants simply to grab votes , this they have admitted openly , and if that isnt a traitorous act ?? what is

What is so wrong with being working class ? if you work for a living no matter who you are then you are working class be you a binman or a doctor or a politician you are WORKING CLASS , those that think otherwise are deluding themselves . There are only a few elite that have the privelidge of being anything other than working class and they are the puppet masters ie the lords

What britain needs is what the swedish have , real democracy where we have referendums on the affairs of state ie the eu etc etc ad infinitum

This country needs a good kick up the arse and the mps need to get it first , nu labia sold our country to the lowest bidder when they opened the flood gates to immigrants simply to grab votes , this they have admitted openly , and if that isnt a traitorous act ?? what is

Hear hear!

kiz your not right in the head .how many pakis and other ethnic vermin do you have walking round your town centre in gangs with new clothes new phones cars parked illegally in streets ???????? here in our town they closed a old peoples home because it was nt viable to keep it open as it would cost too much to do up then did it up for the vermin to live in till they get all there FREE!! stuff fair????? you decide

kiz your not right in the head .how many pakis and other ethnic vermin do you have walking round your town centre in gangs with new clothes new phones cars parked illegally in streets ???????? here in our town they closed a old peoples home because it was nt viable to keep it open as it would cost too much to do up then did it up for the vermin to live in till they get all there FREE!! stuff fair????? you decide

Just what I need, a psychiatrist. LOL