hi fellas just reading this post duramitex is it for birds ,and if so how do you use on dogs cheers shaun.

dilute with water in a spray bottle i think its hard to get hold of now

seen it on ebay,just my son bought a lurcher a couple of weeks ago and its started losing its fur around its back legs,thought it might be mange, cheers lads.

Well , well done for seeing the light and taking it too the vets, feck me if you went through all the treatments mentioned it would have cost you a fortune, and might not have sorted it, and done more harm than good.... Iv one here that has a allergie to mites and the likes, she started loosing fur in small bits (50p coin size ) they , over a week became irritable to her and quickly spread down both sides of her spine, from neck to tail... not saying its what yours has, just sharing thoughts

yes it is used for birds i dilute it down 2 cap fuls 2 a e on the gallon of water if it wont harm a bird it surely wont harm a dog it works believe me on the otheer hand iam not dr doolittle cheers the one thataskd about nettle stinns maybe not nettles cut a lot of doc leves in blender add water then simmer sive juces in spray bottle hay presto

Bullet Proof mentions liverean cream I think it may be the same stuff I used years back [liverine unction] if it is it worked wonders for me, One of my bitches had a bad itch and skin reddening a couple of weeks back I used ADVOCATE for the first time so far so good, redness away and itching stopped, I got it from a local greyhound trainer.