It may be worth trying to get the vet to pay for rehabilitation training for the dog. It obviously has a problem now but whats to say it's not a tumor in the brain causing it from the cancer??

all healed now and all the cancer was removed. this was 2 maybe 3 years ago now but still goes for people.
Guest porterlord

It may be worth trying to get the vet to pay for rehabilitation training for the dog. It obviously has a problem now but whats to say it's not a tumor in the brain causing it from the cancer??

all healed now and all the cancer was removed. this was 2 maybe 3 years ago now but still goes for people.

i feel sorry for you and the dog the should be shot. i hope your dog over come it

i no a vet done that wat u trying to say i cut it wat u think i am a brain surgen

I dont think anyone could accuse you of that! LOL

Not the vets fault and the dog should be put down imho.

The sad fact of the matter is dogs react in a situation, it only takes 1 bad dog to ruin a good dog while out walking, 1 attack/bite and a dog can then become aggressive towards every dog it sees, all your dog knows is that a stranger hurt her head so now she is aggressive towards strangers, not the dogs fault, i wouldn't say it was the vets fault either, he/she was doing their job.

I agree with an earlier post though that having cancer so close to the brain could have actually effected the brain, they always say if a dog becomes aggressive for no apparant reason you should have them checked over for a brain tumour!!

firstly i disgree with this "stitches burst you could see his brain it was about 3 inches wide" this isn't hannibal.

Its not the vets fault, my rotty got hit by a car and he's spent the last month stuck indoors...is it the vets fault he's become hyper and pulls on the lead now? He had a go at some of the vets when they tried to touch his bad leg...so what? Should i put him to sleep? From what i could understand, it sounds like there was a lot of fluid build up which caused the stitches to come apart. The vet could have drained the wound and stopped that, he/she should have told you. If they had then you should have told them its getting swollen.

good luck