good working russell's

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its nice to see some people russells,but i think we are loosing a bit on this thred,it does say "good working russells"weather you hunt mice in a barn or dig to fox "yes its work"but to me and a lot o

nice even looking terriers them are they parsons and if so how are they bred

f**k all wronf with pet and show owners. i call them allies. some are on here to show you there dog work show or pet. whats the big deal. i know terrier owners with KC. stock and i know some that keep

Posted Images

nice even looking terriers them :thumbs: are they parsons and if so how are they bred :)

thank's

yes all are FCI parsons

they are show, also do work, and some sport

5609_1213226336560_1405844530_596887_3143859_n.jpg

pedigrees:

Rednock Emir Green Dog ( Rednock Q-Man x Topping Tess of His Master's Choice)male 6y

Funt Mysia Zagłada FCI ( Rednock Emir Green Dog x Fanaberia Półdiable )male 5y

Imbir Mysia Zagłada FCI ( Plappermaulchen's Kusza x Pacolito Chunky Monkey)male 1y

Intrygantka Mysia Zaglada FCI ( same as Imbir) bitch 1y

Plappermaulchen's Kusza ( Dutyfree of Lovealoch x Zaphita of Lovealoch) bitch 3y

Fanaberia Półdiable ( 4 Fun's Sir Viver x Ziutka)my granny bitch :)8y

cheers i recognise the pacolito prefix, but dont know any of the others. they are very even types what hight are they at the shoulder. they look around 12 inch. cheers :thumbs:

"Rednock" is a German kennel - one of the oldest there, from start based on Foxwarren (now have so many generations that it can be hardly seen)

"Plappermaulchen's" is Netheland's -parent's are from Belgium - from "Lovealoch" kennel - based on UK Ratpack mostly

"Półdiable" is polish kennel based on some kind of German and Netherland one - based on Foxwarren

and "Mysia Zagłada FCI" is my kennel name :)

high - there are quite big - I have it in cm :)

Emir - 37,3

Funt -35,5

Imbir - 37,4

Intrygantka - 34

Kusza - 33,7

Fanaberia 32,5

so males are much over 12"

Edited by parsonek

cheers i recognise the pacolito prefix, but dont know any of the others. they are very even types what hight are they at the shoulder. they look around 12 inch. cheers :thumbs:

"Rednock" is a German kennel - one of the oldest there, from start based on Foxwarren (now have so many generations that it can be hardly seen)

"Plappermaulchen's" is Netheland's -parent's are from Belgium - from "Lovealoch" kennel - based on UK Ratpack mostly

"Półdiable" is polish kennel based on some kind of German and Netherland one - based on Foxwarren

Emir - 37,3

Funt -35,5

Imbir - 37,4

Intrygantka - 34

Kusza - 33,7

Fanaberia 32,5

thanks for the reply. pacolito and ratpack are KC.parsons. thanks for the information.

in inches

37'3 just over 14 and a half

35'5 14 inches

37'4 just over 14 and a half

34 just under 13 and a half

33'7 just over 13 and a quarter

32'5 twelve and three quarter.

they look a lot smaller in the pic. still a very even lot and a credit to you. nice to see whats over the waters. thanks for the pics

Emir - 37,3

Funt -35,5

Imbir - 37,4

Intrygantka - 34

Kusza - 33,7

Fanaberia 32,5

thanks for the reply. pacolito and ratpack are KC.parsons. thanks for the information.

in inches

37'3 just over 14 and a half

35'5 14 inches

37'4 just over 14 and a half

34 just under 13 and a half

33'7 just over 13 and a quarter

32'5 twelve and three quarter.

they look a lot smaller in the pic. still a very even lot and a credit to you. nice to see whats over the waters. thanks for the pics

Cleanspade, Pacolito have a lot of ratpack blood and quite a bit of Howlbeck. Lovealoch is pretty much ratpack as well. Shame so much european stuff is based on crap,anything in Pacolito or Ratpack kennels would be classed as working if it chased a rabbit.

lilvixen. the folk that pulled down old georges stuff for being lakeland based. soon started useing his stuff to tidy up there lines :clapper: they won very little. then used howlbeck and hey presto :toast: old mr simpson bred some crackin workers and now and then his line produced animals as near perfection that is humanly possible.

fiesty b*****ds tho :boxing:

Edited by Cleanspade

lilvixen. the folk that pulled down old georges stuff for being lakeland based. soon started useing his stuff to tidy up there lines :clapper: they won very little. then used howlbeck and hey presto :toast: old mr simpson bred some crackin workers and now and then his line produced animals as near perfection that is humanly possible.

fiesty b*****ds tho :boxing:

There aren't many kennels without George's stuff in it now, still has his stamp in the breed and will be around for a long while yet. :thumbs: Hope you didn't think I was knocking his stuff in my previous post definately not aimed at Howlbeck.