THL CHAT SHITE WHO AGREES

You can't spell good, yet you can text talk. Makes a great deal of sense that one.

TBH, I think Tracey was being very fair, she gave you three chances to even improve your language and you took no heed. I don't use any option in chat other than 24 hours ban, so whatever you've got, its probably less than if i'd been in.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest traceyg

You can't spell good, yet you can text talk. Makes a great deal of sense that one.

TBH, I think Tracey was being very fair, she gave you three chances to even improve your language and you took no heed. I don't use any option in chat other than 24 hours ban, so whatever you've got, its probably less than if i'd been in.

SS I'm the good mod :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

SS I'm the good mod :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Far too fair :laugh:

Where's the spell weasel when you need him? :laugh:

I have just flown in on mustelid air, I think all the mods are bullys.................. :gunsmilie:

Better late than never I suppose! :rolleyes::laugh:

He can't spell must be the work of satan burn him BURN HIM

Santa?

Swampy

dyslexicning

No mate not the jolly fat bloke dressed in red, high on fly argarics and reindeer p1ss you can't burn him it wouldn't be proper...

lord of the flies, lucifer, beelzebub, Prince of darkness no wait that last one was Ozzy.......

He's eeva, eeva I say burn him burn the antispell The-Simpsons-the-simpsons-6345004-120-90.jpg

Edited by mushroom

BANNING SOMEONE FOR TEXT TALK SEEMS A BIT HARSH THERES WORSE CRIMES A PERSON CAN COMMIT

It's there in the site rules. :yes: When you sign up for to the site you agree to abide by the rules, if someone gets booted for breaking the rules they agreed to in the first place, whose fault is it, the mods?

He can't spell must be the work of satan burn him BURN HIM

Santa?

Swampy

dyslexicning

No mate not the jolly fat bloke dressed in red, high on fly argarics and reindeer p1ss you can't burn him it wouldn't be proper...

lord of the flies, lucifer, beelzebub, Prince of darkness no wait that last one was Ozzy.......

He's eeva, eeva I say burn him burn the antispell The-Simpsons-the-simpsons-6345004-120-90.jpg

So why the fek does he keep coming down the chimney.......surest way of getting burnt if you as me!

Bloody masochist!

And him living with elvis, supposedly making toys in the N pole!???? FFS he died of a drugs overdose in gracelands, on a bog, years ago!

Rgds

Swampy

bluesuedening