nite stalker lamps

Not had one myself, but local dealer is selling them for 50 quid and you get a free filter, any colour with it. At the end of the day there nearly an identical copy of the striker and at that money you could buy two for the price of a striker, mite go for one myself.

I have a light force copy and must say it is much brighter than the original and i prefer the rocker switch on the back of the lamp much better than the lightforce one i had with the push button switch in the trigger position. A friend of mine now has the original and when shone side by side the copy has a spot twice as bright makes the lightforce look dim, both have the same 100w xenon bulbs.

Will try and get some pics of them in use together then you can see for yourself.

i was going start a new thread regards light force lamps but ill jump on this one instead basically they are shite i have the blitz and the next one down i think its the light force strikeror something like any way firstly i changed all the connectors to plas plug ones which eradicated that problem then the flex cable keeps snaping for no reason so ive now replaced that for some heavy duty flex but im not happy about it as i payed decent coin for these lamps and they have let me down 3 or 4 times which is frustrating when your walking the fields. :thumbdown: hope the copies are better made than the real thing thats for sure.

Edited by mat p

iv got the night stalker 180,its basicly the same as a lightforce but heavier duty,the beam is prety much the same,night stalker lamps come with a streight wire(about 100m of the stuff as well) as apose to a coiled wire.if i had to choose id go for night stalker.pitty they dont do a variable power version.

regards asme9

i have a Nitestalker220 (same as Lightforce Blitz) which is a very good lamp no problems with it atall,i decided it was abit to bright for the size of fields i run on,but if your after the 180, it will also be a very good lamp,i brought the Clulite Lazerlite recently with a pop up filter,perfect lamp, i would recomend also

p.s never had a lightforce so cant comment,but have heard nothing but problems with them,except they apparently have a very tight beam

hope this helps

i had the nite stalker 180 and i went back to the light force 170, didnt like the beam on the nite force and it was front heavy atb jackard
i've recently got the striker i think its a top lamp except the cable where the connection is as it can turn off sometimes if anyone knows how to fix it and could let me please much apprichated rich

there prone for the wiring mate your better rewireing it bud,

i rewire them and convert to a presure switch. CUSTOM LIGHT FORCE :thumbs:

atb jackard

a friend of mine has one and to be fair when working as good a lamp as youle get but hes had wiring and switches replaced and still it breaks down,he even said an electrician said the switch may be a warmer switch,one youve got to switch on three or four times befor it warms up :icon_eek: boliocks a lamp should come on strait away and for that money be very reliable.