good night with Bryn+Snipe

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

take it the road kills were the munty's? good stuff mate

Yes mate. :thumbs: Rich rabbier Snipe had [40] , not my dog,but even at 9years old [34] no prob, so in his day [40-50] easy. Bryn is good for 1x colliexgrey with good speed for this x , and great agilty good wind and good feet+coat, and for a 2year old dog.I think he is a good type of this x :thumbs::victory: Ray

Yes mate. :thumbs: Rich rabbier Snipe had [40] , not my dog,but even at 9years old [34] no prob, so in his day [40-50] easy. Bryn is good for 1x colliexgrey with good speed for this x , and great agilty good wind and good feet+coat, and for a 2year old dog.I think he is a good type of this x :thumbs::victory: Ray

thats great at that age mate, alot of dogs half his age cant do that many a night

i had to look twice at the first pic as i thought the muntys were hares :icon_redface:

Edited by bull101

thats great at that age mate, alot of dogs half his age cant do that many a night

i had to look twice at the first pic as i thought the muntys were hares :icon_redface:

:icon_redface: same hear it a was lookin at the first pic for ages thinkin are them hairs :icon_redface: didnt realise they wer that small

Thats really good stuff, bird. Great job partner. Pardon me for bein ignorant but what are them two critters hangin out the back of your trunk there. Look like some sorta small deer type creature but I know nothin of them type.

they are muntjac mate, they are a small deer

:victory:

Thats really good stuff, bird. Great job partner. Pardon me for bein ignorant but what are them two critters hangin out the back of your trunk there. Look like some sorta small deer type creature but I know nothin of them type.

Hi Dan, yes they are [munt-jac] small deer, good eating and good to pre ban start a young dog on.? With Bryn size as well 24 1/2 in 60 lb he is big enough to handle twice as big as that size no prob. :victory: