more coyote pics

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is the coyote in the trap any different to a rabbit in a snare? Is it just because they are canids?

every one got a view on things the snare is set to kill the rabbit ,ie,choke it to death ,let me ask you this ,HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I SET A TRAP LIKE THE ONE IN THE PIC ,AND IT CAUGHT YOUR DOG BY THE LEG BY ACCIDENT AND YOU FOUND IT HOURS LATER , these kind of traps are outlawd in this country for a reason ,they was used on humans ,and they do a lot of damage if what ever was caught in them managed to escape ,ie, by the animal chewing its leg of .

Not really a question I can answer as I wouldn't be too keen to be coursed, ferreted or shot with a .243 but they are our pastimes, so how I would feel is irrelavent. Do snares always kill quickly or do we check them regularly? Is choking better than being held???? Its all apples and oranges, we hunt, we kill and we choose to do so..................

simoman you backed out of that one ,then how about this ,if you had a choice of being killed by choking or being left for hours on end in one of those traps in pain untill some one turned up to finish you of ,what one would you go for .

I didnt' back out, just couldn't see any logic, how would I feel if my dog got caught in a trap? Gutted, same as if they were hit by a car or shot.

If your dog gets caught you simply release it. My dog comes with me on my trap line...as a pup,he got overly curious more than once. Release him and proceed on.

so you say ,i also tell my wife i wont orgasam in her mouth .fecking bollox

I've never told your wife that....

thats it mate ,try and make your self look funny ,rather than the trap setting wanker you are.

It is funny... and the fact you're a closet bunny hugger is also hilarious. The fact that you use emotion in place of reason and logic is equally funny.

not me mate i see CRUELTY for what it is and the way those traps deny axcess to shade ,food and .water ,also causing stress and suffering for hours on end ,only a person with no thought or care for its quarry ,would use ,and in my eyes that makes them a top of the hill WANKER

just seen the pics of the yotes in the traps and i agree with unfit that is cruel, thats not hunting its no sport either

What's cruel about it ? The fact that they have to hang out for awhile ? And no shit,it's not hunting ...it's a management practice.

Anyone says it's cruel has no experience with it. It's OK to be uninformed.

just seen the pics of the yotes in the traps and i agree with unfit that is cruel, thats not hunting its no sport either

:clapper: looks like another person that cares for the way animals are treated ,and should be dispatched quickly ,not left to suffer hours on end ,not a lot of others on here by the looks of things

What's cruel about it ? The fact that they have to hang out for awhile ? And no shit,it's not hunting ...it's a management practice.

management practice is no excuse for cruelty,and hang out for a while does not make it sound any better,i cant remember the excuse or the words used by your army for the torture and pain they inflicted on inocent iraqies ,but they was found out in the end ,i hope you are shown for what you are as well one day . Edited by UNFIT

One more time...you use emotion in place of logic. That means you're irrational .

You say it's cruel because while restrained they are'nt being treated like a pet...lord.

Excatly what kind of Disney World is it that you think coyotes exist in ?

Edited by Aaron Proffitt

ur rught UNFIT im not at it all the time, simply because some of us actually have prospects and actually WORK, and also have a life and go out with MATES!! so arnt able to be out working the dogs all the time

a bet if u could live off your dogs and going out hunting you would nothing better than goin lamping for hours on end with a mate or 2, never mind lamping 5 days a week with ur mates that would be heaven to me lol

ur rught UNFIT im not at it all the time, simply because some of us actually have prospects and actually WORK, and also have a life and go out with MATES!! so arnt able to be out working the dogs all the time

a bet if u could live off your dogs and going out hunting you would nothing better than goin lamping for hours on end with a mate or 2, never mind lamping 5 days a week with ur mates that would be heaven to me lol

ur right mate, but like iv said some people cant actually get out 7 days a week as they have a future to think about

management practice is no excuse for cruelty,and hang out for a while does not make it sound any better,i cant remember the excuse or the words used by your army for the torture and pain they inflicted on inocent iraqies ,but they was found out in the end ,i hope you are shown for what you are as well one day .

Ahhh...so we have to go there with it.

Tsk,tsk...

Obviously, you can't let the merits of the argument stand on their own...that happens with people who use emotion in place of logic.

I give you personal experiences with equipment that you have never used and know nothing about... but you are to close minded to accept it. Brilliant !!!

Edited by Aaron Proffitt

One more time...you use emotion in place of logic. That means you're irrational .

You say it's cruel because while restrained they are'nt being treated like a pet...lord.

Excatly what kind of Disney World is it that you think coyotes exist in ?

i can see what they have to be put through when your in their neck of the woods ,PAIN ,SUFFERING ,HUNGER ,BURNT BY THE SUN ,DEHYDRATED ,STRESS. MENTAL STRESS .FEAR, AND IT GOES ON FOR HOURS ON END what a lovely way to end your last hours on this planet , :censored: