dig deep throw well back!!!

il have a look, any that you would say get first?

like i say mate im not bustin your balls but he is bye far the better read

every book i own mate as been signed bye the author two bye darcy and the rest is history lol if you ever do speak to this great man ask him about a dog called vicy and the book is the world of working terrier and this to me is it the bollocks the crem of the crem take it or leave it

is this by harcomes

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

every book i own mate as been signed bye the author two bye darcy and the rest is history lol if you ever do speak to this great man ask him about a dog called vicy and the book is the world of working terrier and this to me is it the bollocks the crem of the crem take it or leave it
Edited by 1 man and hiz dog
Guest 1 man and hiz dog

is this by harcomes

yea and i would say the best terrier book bye far no disrespect to mr darcy but that is it
Guest 1 man and hiz dog

is this by harcomes

yea and i would say the best terrier book bye far no disrespect to mr darcy but that is it

and if you would like to see the breeds and breeding and types of dogs by john broadhursts terriers and terrirmen regards 1 man Edited by 1 man and hiz dog

:thumbs:

yes 1 man and hiz dog hahaha :thumbs:

o sory about that i no your the dady i wudnt want to up set you thank's for your reply

if the money is that tight lad give me your phone num and i will tell ya the story

your too nice mate, may have to take you up on the offer if i cant find it haha. cheers mate. :laugh:

rizla1 can i get 1st dibs on the book?

john boy

shall let you know when i see him

seen my mate and hes asking to much for it, :censored:

o sory about that i no your the dady i wudnt want to up set you thank's for your reply

if the money is that tight lad give me your phone num and i will tell ya the story

your too nice mate, may have to take you up on the offer if i cant find it haha. cheers mate. :laugh:

john boy

How much is too much?

john boy

How much is too much?

well i offerd him £40 and he just laught at me and said its worth £100 so i called him a gready :censored: and tolled him to stick it :thumbdown:

Thats not a mate

john boy

How much is too much?

well i offerd him £40 and he just laught at me and said its worth £100 so i called him a gready :censored: and tolled him to stick it :thumbdown:

THATS NOT A MATE

Edited by MOO

Thats not a mate

john boy

How much is too much?

THATS NOT A MATE

He's got a point there!