i have a litter of pups for sale 9 weeks old 2 bitches and 6 dogs 2 are rough coated rest are smooth colours are blue fawn and black all are lovely looking dogs,the sire is 26 tts and the dam is 22tts both parents are working any trail given the pups are ready to go all wormed up to date and in exellent health p m me for phone number these pups will make good strong dogs both parents are available to see

tel:07920424440 or 07733281050

post-31661-1257183281.jpg

Edited by barks

here we go again

never mined here we go a gen some off us try to do thing right that bitch you mated would not run rabbit prick you make me sick i must of had a bump on the head to let you yous my do lier

I havent commented on any of your threds or commented on anything you have said about any ones dogs so leave me alone and stop wrecking everyones threads just because you couldnt bully your way into my kennel, get a job fat boy and stop sponging off all us working lot

whats the matter? y all the arguing. can ppl just not get on for the love of dogs and hunting

So are you and your old man farming for the love of dogs and hunting or for the MONEY?

you talking to me mate. dont know wat your on about. if your not intrested just go and try shit stiring somewere eals. sad sad man or boy

whats the matter? y all the arguing. can ppl just not get on for the love of dogs and hunting

So are you and your old man farming for the love of dogs and hunting or for the MONEY?

you talking to me mate. dont know wat your on about. if your not intrested just go and try shit stiring somewere eals. sad sad man or boy

So your old man isn't trying to sell Dogue De Bordeaux on this forum then?