Countryfile { Hunting Ban }

everyone who hunts foxes with hounds or who is intrested switch bbc 1 on ;)

watching it myself now... some people just need to find better things to do with their time like those two old ladies filming!! Good to hear that if not 2010, but 2011 they will try and over turn the ban!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that in programmes like this or in the national newspaper its only hunting with hounds that get mentioned? Is there any organisation that is fighting for the lurcher and terrier boys?

lets just get our feet in the door 1st, anythings better then nothing plus its a start.

dont trust the tories they are all the same, lie lie lie they may overturn the ban thats running currently but if you read and listen to what they really say is that the current ban does not work and should be abolished for one that does!! all they will then do is bring in a ban that will be stricter and lead to more convictions and thus more votes! it may allow the hounds and horses to chase the odd charlie around for the spectacle, but for the most of us there will be no change! to many votes to lose! e

maybe im just a little suspicious maybe there are polititions out there who are in it for us and not for theselves and the boys!

then again i might be able to course hares with a st bernard!

everyone who hunts foxes with hounds or who is intrested switch bbc 1 on ;)

watching it myself now... some people just need to find better things to do with their time like those two old ladies filming!! Good to hear that if not 2010, but 2011 they will try and over turn the ban!

What side are you on mate, you're post aint that clear.

but then cant us lurcher men say "the hounds are allowed to kill so what about the running hounds" surely they will have something to say about that. if not then its not reilly fair dont you think ;)

its not fair and never will be! still wont let the hounds go out to kill the fox from here on in it will be flushed to gun! its the pack thing pulling it to pieces that the public dont like! what gonna cause more suffering 20 hounds hitting a fox together prob dead in seconds thats illegal, or a big eagle hanging of the back of a foxn till it is despatched could be a good few minutes this is legal! cannot trust them till it is done the new act if ever it comes will be top heavy for the ok ya! but will have stronger powers to put us guys away! i will do what i want when i want and if i get tugged i will just have to take my chances i wont whine and moan, and i wont put my exploits all over a forum with pictures unless it is within the law of the day! keep yourself to yourself and your stories to the boys you know you can trust and rely on!

just my opinion you may have your own and your welcome to it!

but then cant us lurcher men say "the hounds are allowed to kill so what about the running hounds" surely they will have something to say about that. if not then its not reilly fair dont you think ;)

its not fair and never will be! still wont let the hounds go out to kill the fox from here on in it will be flushed to gun! its the pack thing pulling it to pieces that the public dont like! what gonna cause more suffering 20 hounds hitting a fox together prob dead in seconds thats illegal, or a big eagle hanging of the back of a foxn till it is despatched could be a good few minutes this is legal! cannot trust them till it is done the new act if ever it comes will be top heavy for the ok ya! but will have stronger powers to put us guys away! i will do what i want when i want and if i get tugged i will just have to take my chances i wont whine and moan, and i wont put my exploits all over a forum with pictures unless it is within the law of the day! keep yourself to yourself and your stories to the boys you know you can trust and rely on!

just my opinion you may have your own and your welcome to it!

well said mate ;)