• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

entered my blak n tan at 1 pm yest in a big spot as i had seen charlie run to ground after an hour got a steady mark at 4 foot anyway after roots rocks and clay broke through no noise!!!!! pushed shovel in to clear out a bit more and would you believe it the collar came out totally un done!now i started panicking big time this dog does not show....we listened for 6 hours nothing entered another bitch nothing i was slowly beginning to think the worse at 8 pm i decided to cover the entrances and leave some food and my jumper .word had got round my dog was missing my phone rang at around 9 pm a friend said you need hand il be over i said meet me at 6 am he said no im coming now!this lad lives a fair old distance from me and it was at least a 2 hours drive. then the phone rang again 2 of my other friends were also coming my confidence picked up as these lads knew the score more then me and i knew there knowledge was in valuable. anyway at 11 pm i met them n we went to the spot we were all listening and 1 of the lads said i can hear digging my heart raced then a second lad said yep iv got it here :o .then nothing we had no other choice but to enter a bitch she was in and out i started to think the worse again then she picked up and was running the earth a lot faster .then i heard her come out i flicked on the torch to grab her and there he was on his shaking legs looking at me i couldn't believe it now i know some of you are prob thinking he should never come out but this situation was different he had done around 13 hours hard graft in a difficult spot and took the punishment too ,these 3 lads they know who they are did me a favour i would of never have asked anyone at that time of night and i owe them a lot they will be re paid somehow .. so im just letting everyone all know there are some good lads still out there and i know at least 3 of them cheers lads im over the moon still now. ;);)
THE QESTION HAS BEEN ASKED ON THIS SITE MANY TIMES WHAT MAKES A TERRIER MAN

, YOU WERE IN THE THE COMPANY OF THREE REAL TERRIER MEN WELDONE LADS :notworthy::notworthy:

Edited by gonetoearth
entered my blak n tan at 1 pm yest in a big spot as i had seen charlie run to ground after an hour got a steady mark at 4 foot anyway after roots rocks and clay broke through no noise!!!!! pushed shovel in to clear out a bit more and would you believe it the collar came out totally un done!now i started panicking big time this dog does not show....we listened for 6 hours nothing entered another bitch nothing i was slowly beginning to think the worse at 8 pm i decided to cover the entrances and leave some food and my jumper .word had got round my dog was missing my phone rang at around 9 pm a friend said you need hand il be over i said meet me at 6 am he said no im coming now!this lad lives a fair old distance from me and it was at least a 2 hours drive. then the phone rang again 2 of my other friends were also coming my confidence picked up as these lads knew the score more then me and i knew there knowledge was in valuable. anyway at 11 pm i met them n we went to the spot we were all listening and 1 of the lads said i can hear digging my heart raced then a second lad said yep iv got it here :o .then nothing we had no other choice but to enter a bitch she was in and out i started to think the worse again then she picked up and was running the earth a lot faster .then i heard her come out i flicked on the torch to grab her and there he was on his shaking legs looking at me i couldn't believe it now i know some of you are prob thinking he should never come out but this situation was different he had done around 13 hours hard graft in a difficult spot and took the punishment too ,these 3 lads they know who they are did me a favour i would of never have asked anyone at that time of night and i owe them a lot they will be re paid somehow .. so im just letting everyone all know there are some good lads still out there and i know at least 3 of them cheers lads im over the moon still now. ;);)
THE QESTION HAS BEEN ASKED ON THIS SITE MANY TIMES WHAT MAKES A TERRIER MAN

, YOU WERE IN THE THE COMPANY OF THREE REAL TERRIER MEN WELDONE LADS :notworthy::notworthy:

you arew right mate and im obviously in the right crowd and feel lucky to be :D

simalar thing happened to me about 2 year back now ,dog was in for 3 days and a few lads turned up who i didnt even know ,you know the true dog lads went things like that happen ,glad you got your dog back safley ,wouldnt bother about him coming off after all that time paul he proberbly killed it anway ;)

could do with a group on here that are willing to turn out like the fell and moorland thls own rescue service?

put on profile if willing to turn out and how far away youd travel might be handy ;) just a idea

The rother valley working terrier club his a good rescue club to be in for ten pounds a year.plenty of lads allways willing to help

could do with a group on here that are willing to turn out like the fell and moorland thls own rescue service?

put on profile if willing to turn out and how far away youd travel might be handy ;) just a idea

The rother valley working terrier club his a good rescue club to be in for ten pounds a year.plenty of lads allways willing to help

very true mate . but what about being able to get on here and geting some willing voluenteers aswell ?