new terrier

post-9541-1256845913.jpghi to all, this is my six month old patterdalexjack she is as keen as mustard and is pushing rabbits out already, i would love to introduce her to some ratting but my land is not suitable, are there any lads in sussex that would let me tag along to show her the ropes with there dogs. cheers reg please pm me if any help can be arranged.

not quite sure where this is all coming from? my bitch is 15inches about the size of her dam who was a long legged jack russel and the sire was a pure breed patterdale. if its the picture that is not doing her justice i appolagise but no i did not breed her myself and she is a wee cracking little bitch, so for the guy that said she looks like a labrador i suggest you get your eyes tested mate or may be your not quite sure on your dog breeds?

post-9541-1256845913.jpghi to all, this is my six month old patterdalexjack she is as keen as mustard and is pushing rabbits out already, i would love to introduce her to some ratting but my land is not suitable, are there any lads in sussex that would let me tag along to show her the ropes with there dogs. cheers reg please pm me if any help can be arranged.

Best of luck with the pup mate.

all the best with your pup mate hope it does what you want ,I wouldn't worry to much about whats written on here because if it had a docked tail and holes all over its mush you'd be getting no greif it wouldbe mint then because it makes a differance you know ......NOT atb mate ... Mick ;)