Store bans Help for Heroes woman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a sad reflection of what this country has become

Hundreds of thousands of men and women have, and continue to give their lives for the freedom and beliefs of this country, people forget too quickly

I am afraid that I have have stared into the eyes of the enemy too many times to have not reacted to that kind of blatent racism in my own country and would have probably lost my self control.

Ignore the minority and make sure you show, and continue to show, support to our British troops this Sunday at services of Rememberance, and on the day of the Armastice by turning out in numbers.

Don't just become another one who has 'forgotten' - it is still going on right now, not on our shores and streets but it still happening

God bless them all

OTC

never forgotten OTC. my grandfather and grate grandfather thought in the war as did many other people's and my other half is serving his fifth tour, third in Afghan now.

th lady in question needs to be encouraged to make a official complaint. then we might see some justice.

i for one wont be shopping there again

we will remember them :give_rose:

Why is this country so f**ked? That asda incident just says it all, The BNP will rule this country 1 day in the near future, and that day can't come soon enough,with all this stupidity and political correctness,do gooders and must'nt forget the antis!

At least you got a reply F15, I'm still waiting for mine... :angry:

you can copy and paste mine if you like I'm sure if /when you do they will be word for word :angry:

Take a look, yours:

this is the reply i got from them

looks just like the statement in the news paper article glad thy took the time to respond personally lol what a joke

Dear Marie,

Thank you for contacting us.

I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with the story that has been in the media recently.

We are big supporters of the Help for Heroes campaign and we sell the pin badges and wrist band in hundreds of our stores.

We were shocked and surprised to hear of an incident involving one of our colleagues at the Rochdale store. We are not aware of any incident of this nature taking place.

If it were to be found true we would take it very seriously indeed. That's why we'd like to take this opportunity to invite the customer back into the store if she'd like to discuss the details with the store manager. We can then look to investigate the matter.

I hope this puts your mind at ease and if there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Yours sincerely,

Mine:

"Thank you for your message.

Hello Mal

Thank you for contacting me.

I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with the story that has been in the media

recently.

We are big supporters of the Help for Heroes campaign and we sell the pin badges

and wrist band in hundreds of our stores.

We were shocked and surprised to hear of an incident involving one of our

colleagues at the Rochdale store. We are not aware of any incident of this

nature taking place.

If it were to be found true we would take it very seriously indeed. That's why

we'd like to take this opportunity to invite the customer back into the store if

she'd like to discuss the details with the store manager. We can then look to

investigate the matter.

I hope this puts your mind at ease and if there is anything else I can help you

with please let me know. "

you can copy and paste mine if you like I'm sure if /when you do they will be word for word :angry:

Take a look, yours:

looks just like the statement in the news paper article glad thy took the time to respond personally lol what a joke

Dear Marie,

I'm sorry to hear you are unhappy with the story that has been in the media recently.

We are big supporters of the Help for Heroes campaign and we sell the pin badges and wrist band in hundreds of our stores.

We were shocked and surprised to hear of an incident involving one of our colleagues at the Rochdale store. We are not aware of any incident of this nature taking place.

If it were to be found true we would take it very seriously indeed. That's why we'd like to take this opportunity to invite the customer back into the store if she'd like to discuss the details with the store manager. We can then look to investigate the matter.

I hope this puts your mind at ease and if there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Yours sincerely,

Mine:

Hello Mal

recently.

We are big supporters of the Help for Heroes campaign and we sell the pin badges

nature taking place.

we'd like to take this opportunity to invite the customer back into the store if

investigate the matter.

:clapper: i just knew yours would be the same. i wonder if any ofthe othr people who mailed them got a diffrent response. somehow i doubt it !! :angry:

Take a look, yours:

Dear Marie,

Yours sincerely,

Mine:

Hello Mal

recently.

nature taking place.

investigate the matter.

:clapper: i just knew yours would be the same. i wonder if any ofthe othr people who mailed them got a diffrent response. somehow i doubt it !! :angry:

Mine's was the same :censored:

Tom

:D Here is my reply I think I’ve seen it before. :D

Thank you for your message.

Dear John

Its because of our troops the little b*****d has a job in Asda (England) God bless them all.

IMO if the BNP do not govern the country soon then it will be governed by muslims and then all the do gooders will know what were saying was right, but sadly to late :angry:

Its because of our troops the little b*****d has a job in Asda (England) God bless them all.

IMO if the BNP do not govern the country soon then it will be governed by muslims and then all the do gooders will know what were saying was right, but sadly to late :angry:

:notworthy: