Railway lines

DDD

is it network rail, or underground, to be on either, legally you need certification.

maybe he has permission, i have a few friends that have permishions with the embankment in the field and a fence near the line, legally they can ferret the bank as long as they stay that side of the fence surely?

Anyone ferretted the bankings?

Been asked to do some but don't really fancy losing a fert just because I cant dig the area???

Can't really shoot it as, well, it's arailway line :whistling:

Cheers

Dave

yes mate do in all the time its easy they bolt easy to as they are used to the noise and i found the digging is easy to just leave the dogs at home unless they are good ones .

but found when the 8 15 comes it comes at 9 lol joke

Believe it or not it's a local restored line, unsure of the legal situation at the moment though.

Even though its a restored line it still comes under the railways act

I work on the railways and have been out 7 times to pick up the pieces of people who thought they new better, people walking home after a night out or taking short cuts at 120 mph a train can cover 1 mile in 30 seconds so if your walking on a reverse curve you have a matter of a few seconds to get out

Guest RN-Rabbit-Control
The top speeds of the line is approx 35 mile/hr but the line isn't in use all the time, only at weekends & Wednesdays for the tourist f*wits

I think I know where you mean, I'm not a million miles away if you need a hand :thumbs: