LAMPING THE DALES

why do people bother their balls to post about their nights action whan thay get is slatted.Jesus christ when a lad has a great night and so does his dogs shouldn we be saying well done chap .But no theres always the few lads on here tryin to put down the lads that are out DOIN IT and not talking about it.A few lads do go out and choose not to post their events on here and thats their choice but dont come on here and slate the lads that do

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people bother their balls to post about their nights action whan thay get is slatted.Jesus christ when a lad has a great night and so does his dogs shouldn we be saying well done chap .But no theres always the few lads on here tryin to put down the lads that are out DOIN IT and not talking about it.A few lads do go out and choose not to post their events on here and thats their choice but dont come on here and slate the lads that do

Very well said, I stopped putting similar post up along time ago, becuase of all the shit that came back..what do you do with the rabbits? do you really want a dog that can take that many?..derrrrr Im a numbers man, a profit hunter, always have been..its as if the one for the pot brigade think that lads who get occaisional big scores get nothing from it..Ive done it, Ive had 161 in one night with 2 dogs, oh and a couple of hares on the same night. Ive lamped and taken over a hundred before with 2 dogs, waited for breaking light and had a couple of hare courses too before the farmers got up..I loved every second of it, I couldnt get to sleep some nights after a good night out...what Tomo did is such an achievement, but there will always be those who will knock him, me and many ohters who get so much excitement in hunting this way, but thats life Im affraid, and life at times has all the esence of a shit sandwitch.

Well done Tomo, keep at it :thumbs:

localy when we have agood nitre im beig serous you tell few and not on apublic internet , just strange to put kills up publicly at times , nothing wrong withit just come from a diffrent back ground

i wouldn'y have done it either years back whin, i didn't even have much of a photo album.

but with sites like this its more accepted i think, and its only bunnys :thumbs:

also theres been so much talk of the possabilty of dooing the 100, if we came on and said we did it last night , but no pics. :no: no body would have belived us.

just diffrent mate if some body says they caut a hunder and seem genuine i would believe it you wouldnt need to show me a pic ,but if they keep saying a hundred i would well say, ill be down ina few hours show me lol, pictures are nice to keep i have loads but not for scroats to copy and keep bud or re publish and make a cion without asking , ,just tucking into a rabbit curry at moment,and killing the afternoon , ps if you ever want to see some pics not to far away therel be no minshaws in my kennels lol dogs with four legs mabe , ye mabe it is accepted more, pics i to could put alot up but would rather keep it for personal invites and trust worthy sorts , all the best the threads kept going , and without a bit critisism and crack you would be non the wiser lol

not realy mate a like a good laugh and a bugger for a winde up ,if your ever in my company youll see mate but i am a straight shooter and disect things and call a spade a spade mate, any body in my company thye have no time to be borinig lol all the best

Excellent result you mention there Doxhope :notworthy: ,your one of not too many i'd say who's reached the milestone of a 100 bunnies? I've really enjoyed the thread,shame we don't see too many like it? I'm over the hill nowadays but still like to see the younger generation out there doing the business with their hounds :victory: All the best PP.

From what i can gather Ginnyspinner is only 17 years old and why shouldnt he have a photo taken with a hundred rabbits on?, that young man has seen more game and is more dedicated than most on here :notworthy:

How many miles and hours do you travel from your home to Tomos ground in one night Ginnyspinner?

Guest lurchers&terriers
From what i can gather Ginnyspinner is only 17 years old and why shouldnt he have a photo taken with a hundred rabbits on?, that young man has seen more game and is more dedicated than most on here :notworthy:

How many miles and hours do you travel from your home to Tomos ground in one night Ginnyspinner?

you know the exact answer :victory:

Guest lurchers&terriers

you know the exact answer :victory: