saluki grey x bull grey

due to change in situations , new job , and cant expect the missus to look after him , with a daughter also , there is a saluki grey x bull grey which needs rehoming ,

he is 10 1/2 months old , and been out a handfull of times on the lamp , accounting for a handfull of kills , some bigger kills with another dog to guide him the way ;) . he has not been over worked , so in no way spoilt as some may think ,

he is around the 26 '' mark , and certainly looks the part , but we all know looks dont kill , unless its my missus :D . joking aside , im more than confident on the abilty of this pup in the future , if brought up in the correct manor ,

he DOES know the lamp , so this isnt some pup were you have to start total from the beginning , but will still need time in bringing him up to adult working level .

as been the time of year and alot of crap does get passed about , with all sorts of shite been fed along the way , i will have NO PROBLEM in taking a prospective new owner for a dabble on local feilds to see the dog run , but remember , this is a pup with not that much experiance so please dont expect a world beater from 1st slip . you can tell how puppyfied he still is due to him still peeing like a bitch and not cocking his leg like he should .

this is an ideal situation for someone who is wanting a lamping dog to bring on this season .

will send pics via PM in morning if any intrest ,

REMEMBER i am offering a chance to see the dog out , so please no shite about getting rid of a pup this far into the season , as i have explained the situation as best i can , and have been as honest as i can be .

PLEASE PM ME AND NOT ASK QUESTIONS ON PUBLIC FORUM : AS ID PREFER NOT TO DISLOSE PERSONEL INFO ECT . UNLESS VIA PM.

based in NORTH EAST

£200.00

CL

Edited by coursing_lad

due to change in situations , new job , and cant expect the missus to look after him , with a daughter also , there is a saluki grey x bull grey which needs rehoming ,

he is 10 1/2 months old , and been out a handfull of times on the lamp , accounting for a handfull of kills , some bigger kills with another dog to guide him the way ;) . he has not been over worked , so in no way spoilt as some may think ,

he is around the 26 '' mark , and certainly looks the part , but we all know looks dont kill , unless its my missus :D . joking aside , im more than confident on the abilty of this pup in the future , if brought up in the correct manor ,

he DOES know the lamp , so this isnt some pup were you have to start total from the beginning , but will still need time in bringing him up to adult working level .

as been the time of year and alot of crap does get passed about , with all sorts of shite been fed along the way , i will have NO PROBLEM in taking a prospective new owner for a dabble on local feilds to see the dog run , but remember , this is a pup with not that much experiance so please dont expect a world beater from 1st slip . you can tell how puppyfied he still is due to him still peeing like a bitch and not cocking his leg like he should .

this is an ideal situation for someone who is wanting a lamping dog to bring on this season .

will send pics via PM in morning if any intrest ,

REMEMBER i am offering a chance to see the dog out , so please no shite about getting rid of a pup this far into the season , as i have explained the situation as best i can , and have been as honest as i can be .

PLEASE PM ME AND NOT ASK QUESTIONS ON PUBLIC FORUM : AS ID PREFER NOT TO DISLOSE PERSONEL INFO ECT . UNLESS VIA PM.

based in NORTH EAST

£200.00

CL

Not in the market myself ,but refreshing to have an honest post with no BS about it,similar to Warren's ad for his terrier cross.All the best with re homing him mate.