fox pro does it again

i have some mp3 on my phone and the foxes seem to like that too( jackrabbit distress). i don't think its loud enough though :angry:

for the ones that are a wee bit too far out.

also have duck and crow calls but have yet to try them out.

nice going to get a "problem fox", bet you and the guy were chuffed to bits.

atb

Call me cynical if you like and I'm not having a go, I'm just curious, does it work, is this repeatable time and time again, and what is the crack walking around with a Ghetto Blaster??

I have tried a number of calls over the years and found all to have their uses but nothing "works", plenty of times they take off in the opposite direction whatever, and yes, sometimes they charge at you, just as often as when I squeak them myself!!

So, is this really the messiah or is it just as hit and miss as everything else?? :hmm:

Cheers

the getto blaster is to get the fox into the rythem of the night :clapper: thats the caller (i think) lol ;)

:clapper::clapper:

Love it, painted a great picture :thumbs:

Think I worked it out that it was the caller, but I can't imagine walking around the countryside for hours with that thing :hmm: So again, does this work and ...what are the practical AND cost issues?

Cheers

it wos a vixen the rifle is a sako A1 in 17 remington as for walking round with the getto blaster :clapper: i am lucky i can drive all my gound but i like to call them to me and yes the getto blaster lol works vary well 76 foxs can (not) vouch for it ;) all the bast monte

Edited by monte
  • 2 weeks later...