deben batterys

just a quick 1, had mine on charge now for 48 hours and the green light is still on, battery isnt a year old anyone have any idea should i leave it on charge or is something broke

thanks mic

[bANNED TEXT] the green lite on its charged the red lite on [bANNED TEXT] gharging

just a quick 1, had mine on charge now for 48 hours and the green light is still on, battery isnt a year old anyone have any idea should i leave it on charge or is something broke

thanks mic

When the green lights on is it not charged? Other wise the fuse might of gone.

thanks mic

[bANNED TEXT] the green lite on its charged the red lite on [bANNED TEXT] gharging

open the battery cut the tape i bet the wires are after coming out inside... :thumbs:

thanks mic

Feck me 2 days :wallbash: , most only need [20-22 hours] what ever the size battery. The GREEN light means it feckin charged up, use it. :yes:

thanks mic

ya've got that wrong pal when the green light is on its charging nd when only the red light is on its fully charged i would get it checked out mate if its not a year old it should still be under warrenty i've had mine back to the manufactar 3 times now i'm starting to get pissed off with it

thanks mic

ya've got that wrong pal when the green light is on its charging nd when only the red light is on its fully charged i would get it checked out mate if its not a year old it should still be under warrenty i've had mine back to the manufactar 3 times now i'm starting to get pissed off with it

no1 your wrong it other way round

thanks mic

Feck me 2 days :wallbash: , most only need [20-22 hours] what ever the size battery. The GREEN light means it feckin charged up, use it. :yes:

when the green and red light is on its charging... when the green goes out its fully charged im not 12 years old i do use the lamp but never had this problem before, im asking for advice not people trying to make out im a fukin head the wall nowonder i dont fukin post on this site

thanks for any constructive comments

thanks mic

when the green and red light is on its charging... when the green goes out its fully charged im not 12 years old i do use the lamp but never had this problem before, im asking for advice not people trying to make out im a fukin head the wall nowonder i dont fukin post on this site

thanks for any constructive comments

well get it took back cos it feked iv got 2 of them and red lite its charging green lite fully charged

thanks mic

i'm not wrong unless you use a different charger to me because my deben charger defontly works the way i said!

thanks mic

i'm not wrong unless you use a different charger to me because my deben charger defontly works the way i said!

my appoligies to all iv read the thread wrong i thought it was the lithium ion battery charger mic was on about sorry no.1

Green and Red lights on it's Charging. When fully charged only the Red light remains on. Do you charge it up after use? If the Battery is not in regular use it should be Charged every couple of months.

thanks for the reply it does get charged fully after every use but should should have been charged after 20 hours or so.thought id ask incase anyone had the same prob,think itl have to go back.

also thanks pav for the offer

atb mic