Out this afternoon on a Rat Job when a Fecking Cat decides to Bolt in Front of My old Lurcher Bitch. The outcome Well only one anwser the Cat is Totally Fecked.Fair play to the Lady who owns the Stables she said these things Happen.The Cat managed to Crawl up a Pipe and myself and Red Dog Spent about an Hour and a Half trying to get it out. The Stable owner said if we couldn't get it out that we should Shoot it in the pipe. Which we had to in the End.

My old Bitch has always been encouraged to take Feral Cats out But she didn't Know that this wasn't one. I must admit i Felt Terrible.Anyone experience anything like this.

a mate of mine was walking his dog in sand dunes near a estate a cat hunting mice and the rest decides to jump out in front of his dog a quick chase and his dog came out of a bramble bush wearing a cat looking like hannibal lecter :D the cat lost all 9 lives in a few seconds and next thing he knows on the way back home police have flooded the area and my mate gets arrested for killing the cat... £80 fine later and a new police yellow card he was let on his way! do they not realise cats kill more wildlife than anything else out there??? :realmad: he has 2 cats of his own at home the dog does not bother them... shows you how a dog can get switched on when there out.

yis atb ;)

this is a true story, a few years back i had some land which was brill for hares full permission and pre ban i might add,well i had my old saukixghd with ,well me and my mate were stood here having a natter to the farmer great bloke,my dog stood by my side 1 minuite when all hell broke loose didnt know he even had a cat ,my bitch had broke its back infront of his house we managent to release the cat which the farmer pts pronto,i am so sorry i said,shit i felt bad i offered to get him a couple of kittens,he just said dont worry mate it was an old cat anyhow and accidents happen,we had a cracking few runs that day tho .still got the land to this day aswell ,felt bad tho atbBB :thumbdown:

You don't need a lurcher to kill cats, my golden retriever brought 1 back to the house about 6months ago...........she'd already eaten half of it! Had to hold back the pup the other day though when a cat ran infront of me............would of let him go if it hadn't be seen so close to the road, we're over run with them.

True doesnt have to be a lurcher. My collie came back with one when we were lamping (thought it was something else) and he was pretty hard on it and it was curtains. But my mate's neighbour has two huge fluffy things that had a go at him and he ran for it. :laugh: I personally wouldnt put it past any dog.

a mate of mine was walking his dog in sand dunes near a estate a cat hunting mice and the rest decides to jump out in front of his dog a quick chase and his dog came out of a bramble bush wearing a cat looking like hannibal lecter :D the cat lost all 9 lives in a few seconds and next thing he knows on the way back home police have flooded the area and my mate gets arrested for killing the cat... £80 fine later and a new police yellow card he was let on his way! do they not realise cats kill more wildlife than anything else out there??? :realmad: he has 2 cats of his own at home the dog does not bother them... shows you how a dog can get switched on when there out.

yis atb ;)

Ai ano [bANNED TEXT] u mean. Av gt a 15 mnth bed whip col grey. She scared of nxt doors cat, cowers away from strangers, yet goes crazey for charlie n jus gt her first d the otha nite.