WHATS GOOD ABOUT BRITAIN

Mixi!

This country is a absoloute joke, we have glorious countryside ( but were not allowed to walk most of it) and keep building on the f****r. The nature we have they send out diseases to make the suffer and die, if this country had anything about it, they would realise there is enough people around to keep the numbers down by humaine deaths, They let a horendous amount of f*****g pakis and kosovans and all sorts of dirty smelly b*****ds who just want to rape our women and try and take us over while the government just give them money to do it, this is were the bnp comes in strong and take this country back to how it used to be.

There are so many other things that is wrong with our country i could go on all day,

But the countryside and our tradition of hunting the likes of working dogs and all manor of hunting makes this country what it is, and there are f*****g idiots that want to take this away from us, we all need to stick together and sort this out.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fence_hopper
Mixi!

This country is a absoloute joke, we have glorious countryside ( but were not allowed to walk most of it) and keep building on the f****r. The nature we have they send out diseases to make the suffer and die, if this country had anything about it, they would realise there is enough people around to keep the numbers down by humaine deaths, They let a horendous amount of f*****g pakis and kosovans and all sorts of dirty smelly b*****ds who just want to rape our women and try and take us over while the government just give them money to do it, this is were the bnp comes in strong and take this country back to how it used to be.

There are so many other things that is wrong with our country i could go on all day,

But the countryside and our tradition of hunting the likes of working dogs and all manor of hunting makes this country what it is, and there are f*****g idiots that want to take this away from us, we all need to stick together and sort this out.

feeling you brother lol came from the heart that, i feel the same way. the germans should of won the first world war atleast them b*sterds wouldn't put up with the sh*t we do :doh:

I've travelled the world and i still say British people are some of the best in the world, its just that we have been deliberately demoralized,

c,mon folks remember that out of every 10 major advancements in the modern world, the British invented 9 of them,

we are the only ones who "get" irony, we can laugh at ourselves, no other nation has the eccentrics that we do, we're all feckin mad, and when its needed, we never never never give up.

Britain is still a place worth fighting and dieing for. Remember our ancestors, they died for us. Stand up and be proud to be English, Welsh, Scottish, BRITISH.

I've travelled the world and i still say British people are some of the best in the world, its just that we have been deliberately demoralized,

c,mon folks remember that out of every 10 major advancements in the modern world, the British invented 9 of them,

we are the only ones who "get" irony, we can laugh at ourselves, no other nation has the eccentrics that we do, we're all feckin mad, and when its needed, we never never never give up.

Britain is still a place worth fighting and dieing for. Remember our ancestors, they died for us. Stand up and be proud to be English, Welsh, Scottish, BRITISH.

welsh , english, scottish defence league! :clapper: britain is great, only the british can get pissed with everyone and anyone :D

Mixi!

BNP :notworthy::good: This country could do with a good ethenic cleanse ,sadly our government backs these fuckers,Enic powell had the answer,Our country is slowly getting taken over by this shite.

It is mad though when you think, that the government are happy to outlaw hunting, something we have done before we even wore clothes yet it's perfectly fine and legal to just decide that one day a man can legally become a woman (and vice versa) and that everyone else has to refer to that person as her rather than him (and vice versa) lol.

This is a mental world we live in.

Reading the sheffield star were in the same week a student was photographed urinating on a war memorial and a kosovan aysylum seeker was supposed to be in court for robbing flowers of graves and selling them around pups :censored::wallbash::angry: old england has well and truly died.