is my dog under weight

got a phone call of my lad earlier saying that when he was coming in with the dog a person in the street said our dog is skinny and needs feeding to which he replied its a lurcher its supposed to be like that so i have posted some pictures for you to judge for yourselves what do you think

post-13850-1255311023.jpg

post-13850-1255311041.jpg

post-13850-1255311064.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks a bit chubby to me. :whistling:

all the best Dirtwinger

thought it was puppy fat lol

Nah! this is puppy fat, when this pup drops on your lap it's like a ball of blubber. he feels so soft and mushy it's hard to imagine he will be running in less than a year. How old is that skinny concentration camp dog of yours then?

Dogsandcollars041.jpg

all the best Dirtwinger

looks fine to me mate, i get it all the time with my older bitch, she gets fed the exact same as my younger bitch, exercised the exact same, worked about the same if not less yet you can see her pins at her back end!!! spoke to the vet and his exact words were she was absalutly fine mostly muscle mass and not much body fat and that i anyone said to me she was skinny i was to tell them to feck off!! exact words lol