The Draws so far

desert dog been in a few competitions to no how they go and saw both bruce work and single handed ,work with me ,never says you are whining but if its going to last ie go forward you need to be more stringent and get the [bANNED TEXT] land mate , i ran in lurcher feild trails years ago and judged and saw enough to give comment , you need to have guide lines and be stringent to get things going smoothly ,hope it gets run and dusted and on to the next , and if your legs sore thats life if your not there you cant be counted like when you box play pool thye dont put match of cause you are hurt they cancel it but its alot of flaf canceling things ,now jog on soft lad and hope you do well lol

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll tell you how i see it then lads........a few people have gone out there way to try and make this comp better than last years viasco with a certain silly c**t involved, offers have been made of la

Well i dont understand it really, Ya the weather has been shitty but at the end of it has too be run and that it..!!   Ya well would all like the moon to be down and windy ect but if it anit just

if your not in the comp, why are you commenting, we travelled a six hundred mile round trip and only had one run, but do you hear me whining NO!, i agree it should be wrapped up, time is kicking on th

Posted Images

well ,soft lad eh!, its been a shite years rabbiting , one of the worst ive had in a long while, ive managed to secure new ground, and there are rabbits, its easy for outsiders to comment, whether,they have run something in the past, its all against you all the time, weather , moon, ground, lack of game, fair play to ldr for putting this on, if you were that conserned then whin, why did you not enter yourself, or are you the soft lad? :censored:

• Like 1

well ,soft lad eh!, its been a shite years rabbiting , one of the worst ive had in a long while, ive managed to secure new ground, and there are rabbits, its easy for outsiders to comment, whether,they have run something in the past, its all against you all the time, weather , moon, ground, lack of game, fair play to ldr for putting this on, if you were that conserned then whin, why did you not enter yourself, or are you the soft lad? :censored:

DD, ignore them mate ! It's allways the ones who HAVEN'T entered who criticise !! Lets see them organise a competition that covers the whole of Great Britain ! Of course it should have been over by now, but that is up to the organiser and the entrants....nobody else !

Cheers.

• Like 1

DD, ignore them mate ! It's allways the ones who HAVEN'T entered who criticise !! Lets see them organise a competition that covers the whole of Great Britain ! Of course it should have been over by now, but that is up to the organiser and the entrants....nobody else !

Cheers.

If other people who are not in the comp cant have a say, how can you expect the lamping comp to expand and get more popular and easier, if other lads get involved, take an interest maybe throw a few ideas and experiences out etc and maybe decide to join next time around it can only benefit the organisers cant it?atb :thumbs:

Edited by dodger

Who says you can't have a say, Dodger ?? ALL constructive ideas will be taken on board. It's only the idiots who want the comp to fail, who we won't listen to ! It's up to the organiser, LDR, to make and implement the rules; it's HIS competition, no one elses ! The "know alls" come out of the woodwork and tell him how to do it, yet they don't enter !

Cheers.

Who says you can't have a say, Dodger ?? ALL constructive ideas will be taken on board. It's only the idiots who want the comp to fail, who we won't listen to ! It's up to the organiser, LDR, to make and implement the rules; it's HIS competition, no one elses ! The "know alls" come out of the woodwork and tell him how to do it, yet they don't enter !

Cheers.

I understand what your saying mate fair play, i hope you an ldr dont give up tho the comp seems great craic from what i'v read an seems theres been some good matches to since it started, good luck with the rest of this one lads and hope it continues for years to come, if not at least you through your best at it and give it a good go. :thumbs:

your right cp, aint worth worrying about, but things needed to be said to certain "my comps better than your comp dikeads", im as fit as im goin to be for friday, my bitch ran over me sunday morning and i could,nt walk for two days, in fact i was hobbling the first time me and torchey met, but as far as i know we,re on for friday, hope all goes to plan forall,weather dont look to bad so long as it dont freeze, we,ll be ok, atb desert,

desert dog ive run and organised comps , and every nite i go out and stray its acomp and alot harder than cacting a rabb on permision , as i says before ive had several guys up with the dogs and single handed ldr , what would chaseing afew rabbs do for me when i have them on my doorstep , my attentions lie elsewere most of the time , next year i wil help to run it, and i have enough land two run a few nites of the comps ,but what would running a few rabbs mean were in the day when i had real lannd i could had run one comp in a whole nite ,days have changed ,me personaly i would make a date for each member if they cant make it ,out and on to the next ,round ,ill tell you what desert dog olror any youse i have enough land and we can go were ever charti invcluded , bring a dog up il show you sport and sesi dog we shall see who the soft lad is , ile run apup hees only 16 moons with your expeirence competiotion dogs on whatever gets up youll have fun ask single handed or ldr , thats for sure , i ran in dog competitions as ayouth and in my early twenties they were fun but nothing like the real nite time work agood lurcher was bred for

well whin , ive never run in any comp, and ive done this for me, it was my birthday pressie to meself, and im happy with that, a potfiller ive always been and will stay, im not interested in how many generations old , old billberry is, i work my dogs for me mate, been lamping a longtime seen men with dogs and dog men come and go, the same old same old, ive nothing to prove to any man, if you,ve a better dog fairplay, if youve more land ,goodluck, im not interested, anyway on that note, me and torchey are running tomorrow and may the bestdog or bitch shine, goodluck lads, fill yer freezers.desertdog.