James Murray AKA PO CHING

You may all remember the Caravan Holidays in Skegness that the above was advertising...... that never materialised after he PC was confiscated....

well after waiting a few months now for a refund i can now say he has had enough chances so now its time to name and shame.

If anyone knows him could they tell him to refund ALL the Monies owed to EVERYONE (as i think 4 months is enough time to get a new PC or at least get to an internet Cafe)

these are auto replies after sending emails to ask for refunds:-

Number 1

***this is an auto-reply***Am having difficulty getting online, police have seized my computer, internet at work is down and due to be sorted in a couple of weeks, if you bought anything from me from ebay or any other means and used paypal i will sort a refund as soon as i can get online, please be patient, very sorry for the inconvenience.ATBJames.

21 July 2009 11:27:51

Number 2

***this is an auto-reply***Have been notified that my computer is to be destroyed, have no idea why, am sending this info from work but have recevied a warning that the computers are not for personal use so this will be the last message, i get paid last week of august and hope to sort a new computer out and will sort ebay or other transactions out then, i am an honest fellow and my address is on file so you can write to me or visit if needed.apologies for the hassle.James Murray

17 August 2009 16:29:08

Number 3

***this is an auto-reply***

Have been notified that my computer is to be destroyed, have no idea why, am sending this info from work but have recevied a warning that the computers are not for personal use so this will be the last message, i get paid last week of august and hope to sort a new computer out and will sort ebay or other transactions out then, i am an honest fellow and my address is on file so you can write to me or visit if needed.

apologies for the hassle.

James Murray

Received today

I know i am not the only one he owes money to but luckily its only £50 i payed as a deposit i know a few people have lost a lot more

About time you payed your dues mate or at least replied!!!

Edited by ph5172

:o Do you have an address mate? pay him a visit! all i seem to be reading about these days is people being ripped off. He says he's had his pc seized for unknown reason? i think we all know the reason why police mostly take peoples pc's, Maybe your dealing with more than a theif? Edited by kristian

Pass his details to the local copshop im sure they could partly confirm wether or not his pc was seized and i bet it was for something thats not been mention.If hes full of poop they will then charge him for fraud and obtaining money by deception and the inland revenue will be involved like a shot too.F em

• 6 months later...

Just a quick follow up,

Does anyone have his address, or did anyone get any cash back from him.

Unless he is still sat in prison after having his PC confiscated, he must have been making pirate DVDs i think??

Paypal......

But... stupidly by Gift, so no comeback (tried this)

Only course left is small claims, police number is logged and claims paperwork sorted, just need a bit more info before serving them, if he doesnt reply he will be found guilty and bailiffs instructed