bellend and flint

that isnt true jamie.some tech has changed. i have actually found the collor even more random than the old ones until the dog is dead still. you will find you will get the same reading over a larger area, then it will sudenly change. it seems to stick on numbers. but like when the forst system came out, you get used to this.

the main advantage ive found isthe size of the transmitter but more importantly the size of the red collor.

that isnt true jamie.some tech has changed. i have actually found the collor even more random than the old ones until the dog is dead still. you will find you will get the same reading over a larger area, then it will sudenly change. it seems to stick on numbers. but like when the forst system came out, you get used to this.

the main advantage ive found isthe size of the transmitter but more importantly the size of the red collor.

i no on paper there is better tech! but i was saying it from my experiance from using it and iv found it very much the same!

i also feel the smaller red caller is an advantage but will see how long the rechargable unit lasts as mine is already flickering at times and thats with good clean termanals

Cheers Jamie

ive found the charge to last along time. i know in testing it got alot of use as was only charged 5/6 times in the season.

its not the charge which im having problems with its when i click it in to the unit the red light comes on, at times this will flicker and go off and i will wiggle the charger and the red light will come back on! also never no how much it is charged, i no it will flash red green when it is running out but think its just a confidance thing with new equiptment

Cheers Jamie

of course the numbers will change if the terriers moving , when the terrier has settled and the quarry has stopped , it shows a reading , all these location systems are not meant to track moving objects

they were meant for avalanche and earthquake victims,in tandem with probes to locate bodys , i never owend the old collar , having had a deben,but this system is a differant class, and getting more confident every time i use it ;)