out for a mooch

dpb82uk

took my young hob out for his first mooch and got 2 rabbits 1 bolted and i never took enuth nets so 3 holes wher uncuverd a rabb poped out saw me and tryed to go back down but smokey was rigth at the back of the rabb he killed it without the rabb makeing a squeel i didnt no he killed it in til i stuck me arm down and founed and ther was number 2 did ok as thers not much about ther well i no my young hob can do the job now so carnt wayt to do sum better spots

post-30470-1254249009.jpg

post-30470-1254249036.jpg

post-30470-1254249048.jpg

post-30470-1254249068.jpg

Why did you not use nets mate ??

i did use 8 nets just never had enuth i only sterted ferreting proper late last year but iv keep ferrets [bANNED TEXT] was younger but never used then to hunt so this year iv got me self 2 jills and a hob from kits just got a longnet and i hope to get a locater soon im getting a load of nets soon as i can aford i just geting the stuf bit by bit but i wil get all i need soon just to much to get all at same time but i shuld be sorted with all the kit i need soom mate

took my young hob out for his first mooch and got 2 rabbits 1 bolted and i never took enuth nets so 3 holes wher uncuverd a rabb poped out saw me and tryed to go back down but smokey was rigth at the back of the rabb he killed it without the rabb makeing a squeel i didnt no he killed it in til i stuck me arm down and founed and ther was number 2 did ok as thers not much about ther well i no my young hob can do the job now so carnt wayt to do sum better spots

what happend to bringing my rabbit round i had to have a vegy stuw for dinner lol

well go out this weekend

iv got 20 nets here why dident you ask for a couple when you came to nick me feeret box lol

see you soon mate

='dpb82uk' date='Sep 29 2009, 08:01 PM' post='1254881']

name='The one' post='1254798' date='Sep 29 2009, 07:32 PM']Why did you not use nets mate

i did use 8 nets just never had enuth i only sterted ferreting proper late last year but iv keep ferrets [bANNED TEXT] was younger but never used then to hunt so this year iv got me self 2 jills and a hob from kits just got a longnet and i hope to get a locater soon im getting a load of nets soon as i can aford i just geting the stuf bit by bit but i wil get all i need soon just to much to get all at same time but i shuld be sorted with all the kit i need soom mate

Keep at it mate you cant buy all the gear you need at once it's just too expensive

='dpb82uk' date='Sep 29 2009, 08:01 PM' post='1254881']

name='The one' post='1254798' date='Sep 29 2009, 07:32 PM']Why did you not use nets mate

Keep at it mate you cant buy all the gear you need at once it's just too expensive

true. bought ten nets the other day, going to have to start my two young hobs out soon, they are getting fat. thankfully a mate of mine has all the kit i need and i should be able to borrow it or go out with him like i have done the past few years. nets are expensive and a locator seems to cost the earth, so have to wait for my first paycheck from my new job to come through, then hopefully i will be able to splash out on a bit more kit. before then i am going to let them have a run in an isolated small bury, just looking for the right spot - dont want to lose them on their first trip out.

atb with your youngns

hh