Got some new permision today.

Phone rang this morning, 6.30AM :icon_eek: So still very much asleep i answered,it was a guy who does the shooting on the farm i go on.He said he had been to a farm to sort himself some shooting.And while he was there the farmer asked if he could ferret some rabbits,he said he couldn't be knew a man who can,hence the 6.30 phone call.

So after a few cups of tea to wake me up(about 5 cups to be honest :laugh: )i went to meet him and the landowner.

Pulls into the yard and jumped into his landrover,he shown me the fields and what was his.Then said have a walk round then come to the farm to let him know if i can help him out.

Starts having a look around the fields where alive with rabbits nearly every hedge had warrens running the full length of it with a few warrens out in the open :clapper: .There was runs all over the place a SNARERS PARDISE :D runs going through pig netting as well.So back to the farm to let him know i would sort it.I then asked what methods a could use,and he said anything as long as you get the rabbits :clapper::clapper: By this time i was buzzing and have been all day.And the icing on the cake it backs on to my other permision :boogie: .What more could i ask for.

A few pics.

A view from the road,all that you can see is mine :clapper:

023-2.jpg

010-7.jpg

011-7.jpg

My other permish just over the hdege :D

004-12.jpg

A few open warrens on the hillside,if you look at the long grass half way up,you can see the runs going over the hill. :D

006-10.jpg

008-10.jpg

A few of the runs. :D

012-7.jpg

013-6.jpg

022-2.jpg

A few warrens,in the top twp pics you can see where the bank as collapsed because of the burrows.

015-5.jpg

014-6.jpg

018-3.jpg

017-3.jpg

A hare seat.

009-7.jpg

Also saw these wondering about,don't know where they came from.

016-4.jpg

As far as the eye can see is mine. :clapper:

020-2.jpg.

I am normaly a solo ferreter,so it looks like i will have to get a bit of help with this one :D

Thanks for the replies folks.

My first trip will be this weekend,so i will get a pic up or two,can't wait :clapper: .

Is it me or is this week going slow :laugh::laugh:

MOE good luck for tuesday mate.

I've been told that this week will last at least a month :clapper: