Cursed by Phanton

Hi guys,

After reading phantoms post the other day telling me someone always croaks it on the Great North Run i thought that id be fine.

Well i thought wrong as i only lasted 5 mins and 56 seconds before some forein woman pushed me down the curb tearing the ligaments in both side of my left ankle, "Thanks Phantom LOL".

I spent 5.5 hours in Newcastle hospital getting treatment and had to take the embarrasment of getting a ambulance sent to me before i got off the starting bridge LOL.

Thats me on crutches now for 2 weeks and banned from sport for 4 to 6 weeks.

Them bunnies and squizzers will be laughing now on my permission but as Arnie always says "I'LL BE BACK".

As you can see from the photo the foot is quite swollen

Zini

post-2627-1253534224_thumb.jpg

bloody hell mate i know you said it was bad that looks sore that does,, ill bring you a cream cake and grapes tomorrow the turbo went on the van today, im down in darlo tomorrow i should be at urs just after lunch bud if ur up for it tomorrow night ill drive and u can shoot if you wanna get out the house for a couple of hours

cheers gary

Edited by festa

bloody hell mate i know you said it was bad that looks sore that does ,,ill bring you a cream cake and grapes tomorrow ,the turbo went on the van today im down in darlo tomorrow i should be at urs just after lunch bud if ur up for it tomorrow night ill drive and u can shoot if you wanna get out the house for a couple of hours

cheers gary