warning thiefs at show and update

they were all tanned , and when i said built up i ment quite fat , i also feel that if the young lad is picking it up it must be a common thing that they are doing , and that we should be aware of these people

Edited by emeera

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the way of the world now is you do need a guard dog to protect your dogs

and be careful who you trust

in all fairness mate there was a thread a few months ago and in the thread, they nearly killed the guard dog, so if these fuckers want your dogs they will go to any messures to get them, twats the lot of em

yes well if i see them ever again i will make sure i have emeer and ill take his muzzle off and il say yes he is a saluki do you want to stoke him ... lets just say he wouldnt be able to try take anymore dogs :whistling:

in other countrys if you get caught steeling you have a hand chopd off.. mmmm bring that law in here for proven dog theives.. they would stick out at shows....

yes well if i see them ever again i will make sure i have emeer and ill take his muzzle off and il say yes he is a saluki do you want to stoke him ... lets just say he wouldnt be able to try take anymore dogs :whistling:

in other countrys if you get caught steeling you have a hand chopd off.. mmmm bring that law in here for proven dog theives.. they would stick out at shows....

agree'd lol , in the uk it the law that if [bANNED TEXT] breaks into your house and your dog attacks them the dog has to be put down? and you get sue'd?

because when we lived in s.a , if someone was in your house without permision and your dog killed them it was just that , just defence ,

so even if you had a good guard dog and it stoped them either way here you'd be in the shit , wouldnt you . you'd stil have your dogs, but one would get put down and you could end up in trouble with the law , when the people stealing your dogs get away with it most times id imagine , and nevr get caught .. we have no defence :(

so even if you had a good guard dog and it stoped them either way here you'd be in the shit , wouldnt you . you'd stil have your dogs, but one would get put down and you could end up in trouble with the law , when the people stealing your dogs get away with it most times id imagine , and nevr get caught .. we have no defence :(

you just make sure they get fed two the pigs or in a chiper into the lake fish food. mobile gas chambers gas the thevein scum bags there no use to sociotey just taking up precious air .. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Must have been awful for you mate, just glad you and your dog are safe

thanks , i mean a few hours later i was mangering to enjoy it abit more , saw some stunning afghan hounds :) and enjoyed watching the gundogs , and persia had her first show and got 3rd prittist bitch and i know now when i do take them to a show be very aware

ahh good good! I am always hesitant now I was approached about my dogs a while back now, so I get the dogs in the car and take them a walk never from my house and never in the same place sad really but you never can be too sure.

I usually go to Weston only down the road but I was put off last year by a few things so stayed away....

well i didnt expect it at all , i really didnt but hopefully this thread can make ppl more aware , its just upsetting that they are doing it and nothing can be done ,

and walking up to people asking if they'll sell there dog :/ obviously when someone does that you click on striaght away there up to no good , not very educated , but like i say they were percistent in following us ,