warning thiefs at show and update

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know exactly how frustrating/upsetting it is when it happened to me I kept thinking 'what if?' they could have easily got the dogs off me 5'2 girl lol but seriously I have never felt so sick in my life

EXACTLY im only 5ft atleast you got 2 up on me lol

you know if it happend you couldnt cope but you have no idea how much your pain it truely would be till your in that situation

and you feel your heart in your stomach and your adrenlines a millon miles an hour , i was really sick after they were following us for a good few mins and my arms were really hurting and burning from holding her but i was so scared to put her down

ohh god! its just like i was with my lurcher! Luckily (or unluckily) i have some notorious brothers so they hung around a while and put the word out what had happened to me just can't get rid of the brothers now lol. I even have my bitch in my bedroom with me now just worry too much otherwise

i tell every dog thief on her straight! they will read this they are all among us try and take MY F*****G DOGS AND I TELL YOU 100% FACT YOU WILL GET RUINED! and if you do get the dogs off me i will give you a £1000 to feed the dogs on you are evil nasty pieces of s**t cowards! who prey on the weak. get within 10 feet of my kennels and you will have 1 evil 6.4" 17 stone most horrible b*****d you will ever meet up ya a**e with a 12 bore stuck in your face... SO DO US A FAVOUR AND F**K OFF LEAVE GENUINE HARD WORKING PEOPLES DOGS ALONE!

What kind of accent did they have?

i actually dont know it was very different but i have no idea what it was ,

but i did get a good look at them they all had black hair , some were spiked up , most of them had facial hair around the mouth and on there chin , one of them was really built up and they was a kid about 7 a boy wearing a red wool hat and a pale cream jumper

feck me sounds like most of the chavvy hunters on hear

this really pisses me off your always get the odd nob head nicking dogs i swaer if i caught any one over my back yard for my pup i would glady burry them alive .nout worse than people asking things about your dog then cathing them looking over your fence late at night .bailey dont sleep in the garden but we let him wonder in the yard when back dor is open but always keep a eye on him .just shows you what people arelike .its people like that who give us people a bad name

i was in out shop last week and one lad said who yuo looking at i said what ever you crank he said i will take your dog of you in a minute just as he sadi it my brother walked round the corner and :boxing: kicked the shit out of the lad .we just found out that he took a dog belong to a young couple with a 2 year old witch they got him a lurcher puppy for hes bday and they sold it for £20 QUID :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

I cant believe so many dogs get nicked, its opened my eyes, :blink:

thats the aim of the thread m cause i went to the show blind , i knew dogs get stolen but i never thought people did it at shows

but with all the crowd its proberly the easiest place for them !