grizzly man

anyone watchin it ,what was he thinking of .Thought he could live with wild bears and not get killed :icon_eek:

yeh seen it before mate ,funny as f@@k when they found his tent smashed up and no sign of him ,im i right in saying they found some of him in that big grizzly :blink:

anyone watchin it ,what was he thinking of .Thought he could live with wild bears and not get killed :icon_eek:

yeh seen it before mate ,funny as f@@k when they found his tent smashed up and no sign of him ,im i right in saying they found some of him in that big grizzly :blink:

sure did along with the remains of other lads.He was loonie if i ever saw one :o

seen it a few weeks ago. What a nut case but as usual when man gets killed by a wild animal even though he was invading their space the poor bear gets shot.

so very true pal what did he think would happen its happened a few times now.Men thinking the bears will accept them as like part of the family,bollox when that bear is starvin and has nothin else to eat and some gob shit keeps harrassing them he goin to think mmmmmmmmmm handy snack i have here :D

The poor girl didn't deserve to get it though. And what about that fella they interviewed who basically said he got what he deserved. He also made friends with a fox that more than likely helped itself when the bear was finished. The way he was talking to the bears made me cringe and I have to be honest I would of killed him myself if I was a bear!!