feild mice little shits

well my boiler in my kitchen kept breaking .so they came out and fitted 3 circuit boards with in a month .a man has just bene out to fix it yet again and it is filled with mice poo .the man said the mice are breaking the cuicrt board .we have killed loads in traps and bailey has got a canny few aswell .gona give my housing accotion a ring 2moro i feel rank noing have little ones and mice running about teh place i no feild mice are very common in houses during summer time .soon as kids are in bed tongith gona rip teh kicthen apart and clean all the sides and cuboards :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Mice are b*****ds were ever the y are, i had a few in my garage last spring and they made there way through 4 1kg bags of boilies, a tub of halibut pellets and all the foam from the handles of my carp rods.

Richard

Edited by RaiderBoy

We used to get the odd one in now and again when the fields were cut but we haven't had a problem this year as we blocked every way they could get into the house, I found the old fashioned wooden "little nipper" traps to be the best with a bit of chocolate melted on :thumbs: . Mice cost my friend a new oven as they chewed the wires :censored: . Make sure you block any routes where they could run further into the house when you sort the kitchen out :) .

your be filling holes a very long time, if you can fit a "biro pen" in a hole, a mouse will get through easily, your better off sealing the outside first, stop further infestation, then dealing with the mice inside, because a sure as eggs are eggs, you'll have a nest or two inside somewhere, also look at "food" as if you take that away, your halfway to problem solved,

it amazes me the amount of people that complain to me off having mice, yet when you inspect the area, theres things like dog biscuits in sacks in kitchen, food left on worktops, spilled food behind cooker/fridge/microwave, and they wonder why they have a rodent problem...

if you can get hold of a "blacklight" you can actually see their tracks/urine etc

well my boiler in my kitchen kept breaking .so they came out and fitted 3 circuit boards with in a month .a man has just bene out to fix it yet again and it is filled with mice poo .the man said the mice are breaking the cuicrt board .we have killed loads in traps and bailey has got a canny few aswell .gona give my housing accotion a ring 2moro i feel rank noing have little ones and mice running about teh place i no feild mice are very common in houses during summer time .soon as kids are in bed tongith gona rip teh kicthen apart and clean all the sides and cuboards :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Borrow a JRT for a couple of nights.

RicW

RicW

got some of them sticky mouse traps were they run ona nd cant gte back of gona see if they do the job lol

RicW

got some of them sticky mouse traps were they run ona nd cant gte back of gona see if they do the job lol

The really trick technique is to make up a good strong solution of sugar in water. Then you get a load of tiny ball bearings, drop 'em in the water and boil it dry. You end up with a lot of ball bearings covered in sugar. Scatter 'em on the floor last thing at night. The mouses think they are sweets and swallow the ball bearings. Then you walk round next day with a bloody big magnet and you get mouses pinging out of their holes and zooming up on to your magnet. Dozens of 'em! Take 'em out the back, shake 'em off on next door's veggie patch. I've never tried it but it ought to work! If yer frit of mouses you might want to wear gloves . . .

RicW aka Ric the Mad

It's horrible when they're in your house.

I had them awhile ago, very glad to see the back of them.

its really getting on my neaves now they running around the house from under fridge

make a trap iv got no problems now :D

lehaybely242.jpg

yes terrible..

is your house mucky!!