has anyone shot a airarms s410 carbine 177?

carl sarg

Probably THE best airgun on the market...

i have shot with one extensively...

and they are the dogs!!!!!

accurate

quiet

powerful

to me they are everything a gun should be.,..

Have to agree with fanny boy these are second to none just everything about the gun is bang on ...I have a .22 carbine for sale

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...howtopic=119646

Edited by MOO
Never got on with mine and got rid and replaced with a Rapid.

That was me though,but as far the gun is concerned it was faultless.I would definately go for a .177 though,shot both calibres and at the legal limit and below .177 is a far easier trajectory to play with and as far as I saw no difference whatsoever in stopping power ;).And to save you money,don't bother with anything but AirArms brand pellets as nothing else will work better in the gun.

superdome went well in mine!! ;) But yes, i would concur to the bulk of your post. The .177, to me, is the ultimate....God only knows what i bagged with mine!!

thanks for the info everyone i now have a airarms s410 carbine 177 in the walnut stock . i was crawling in the mud with it the other night thinking i should have got the beech stock because it looks to nice to damage , but hey its a tool at the end of the day but looks amazing. The accuracy is out of this world , i,v shot a cometa 300 with a ox spring fitted for the last 10 or so years ,the recoil on it was unbelievable but i,v learnt to shoot very well with it and with never firing a pcp before was shocked ha ha thanks.