I use Gain from time to time seems ok 28% protein if I remember (supposedly). When I do use a complete as a suppliment I use any working dog mix, they are all pretty shite and Gain is about £15-£18 my usual muck is about £7-£10.

Over here its 13 euro !

I think its made over there.

at the end of the day its commercial shite,it may be better quality than some but its still commercial shite,id give it him back and give the dog some proper food :D

Just wondering craigyboy how much you pay a week on average on foog because my local butcher wants a euro a Kg for lamg sraps ! just wondering is this good or bad and he charges 2 euro per beef heart but the tripe is dirt cheap !

at the end of the day its commercial shite,it may be better quality than some but its still commercial shite,id give it him back and give the dog some proper food :D

Just wondering craigyboy how much you pay a week on average on foog because my local butcher wants a euro a Kg for lamg sraps ! just wondering is this good or bad and he charges 2 euro per beef heart but the tripe is dirt cheap !

it depends how many dogs your feeding mate,it could be a bit costly if youve a few to feed,is there any halal butchers near you they take the meat off they need then bin the carcass, for a few quid i can fill the van :clapper:

it depends how many dogs your feeding mate,it could be a bit costly if youve a few to feed,is there any halal butchers near you they take the meat off they need then bin the carcass, for a few quid i can fill the van :clapper:

My dogs are christians so they wont eat the halal meat lol only messing

My dogs are christians so they wont eat the halal meat lol only messing

:clapper: mine are i just dont tell em where its from :clapper:

Im thinking of launching my own brand of food (bit like red mills) just not sure yet. i no its 24% protien and 8 .5 % oil. just need to speak to a few people

dont bother mate theres enough shite out there without you adding to it :D heres a thought....you say your going to make you own brand of dog food,well, seeing as dogs are carnivores i presume you will getting meat supplied to you to make the food,if thats the case then youve already got dog food,why feck about wi it adding stuff thats not even needed just mince it up and sell it frozen ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Im thinking of launching my own brand of food (bit like red mills) just not sure yet. i no its 24% protien and 8 .5 % oil. just need to speak to a few people

Best send me a trail bag or two.

There is room for a good quality food for working dogs at a working price, based on science, especially for those that work dogs hard ie consecutive nights for long hours.

Edited by sandymere