• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im righting a statement for the rspca on a local lad who's given up his dog in a terrible state. whats the coerrect name for a bitches udders lol when there in pup thanks

Cant you look after the dog instead of giving it to the RSPCArse they are a bunch of tw*ts and will only put the dog down, I wouldnt help them in anyway at all I wouldnt piss on them if they were on fire.

OK am i reading this right??? Your righting a staement "FOR" the rspca????

Ok i havent got much information here but reading between the lines the rapca have the dog and the dog would have been your concern yes???

Well let them sort the rest out themselves why help these people???

If your beef is with the lad who had the dog in a rough state go down and give him a smack in the mouth if ye cant manage that give him a rap of hurley, but please please dont help these people out they will crave the attention and become more power seeking than ever before.

i dont give a shit if its being a grass i've hammerd him before the rest of his family are the same peaces of shit. he also let a homeless guy sleep in his shed and he raped the dog sorry people but that aint right. i dont wont no attention can anyone tell me the correct name please. i would also like to say i think the rspca are c**ts and wold never do this type of thing but if he gets banned from keeping animals result. just had a phone call from a mate theres a picture of the bitch in the daily post today have a look

i dont give a shit if its being a grass i've hammerd him before the rest of his family are the same peaces of shit. he also let a homeless guy sleep in his shed and he raped the dog sorry people but that aint right. i dont wont no attention can anyone tell me the correct name please. i would also like to say i think the rspca are c**ts and wold never do this type of thing but if he gets banned from keeping animals result. just had a phone call from a mate theres a picture of the bitch in the daily post today have a look

Thats f*cking sick :sick: :sick: :sick: I think the word your looking for is ''teats'' or ''nipples''

Not sure if there is a specific name for "udders" when they are in pup... Mammary glands, teats, nipples, call them what you will, I'm sure they'll understand what you mean.

You're doing the right thing - whatever your opinions of the RSPCA may be, sometimes it's the only way to deal with a problem like this. Taking the law into your own hands is all well & good, but case like this should be brought to everyone's attention.

yes the lad is known gary spotlight he has a brother called peter spotlight but there real surame is hueghs, and you read it wrong the dog was raped buy a homeless fella he let stay in his shed. i found this out because i have mates up there end who told me garry was walking around the area with blood coming from the bitches arse looking for the homeless fella i diidnt believe it at first but it's true

:icon_eek: ....dont people have any pride no more surely there must be some local hardcase round there you could pass this information on to rather than the rspca..........maybe he could bash f**k out of the pair of them for a small fee rather than you scribbling a note for them divs ! Edited by gnasher16
yes the lad is known gary spotlight he has a brother called peter spotlight but there real surame is hueghs, and you read it wrong the dog was raped buy a homeless fella he let stay in his shed. i found this out because i have mates up there end who told me garry was walking around the area with blood coming from the bitches arse looking for the homeless fella i diidnt believe it at first but it's true

thats some sick sh*t :sick: