malinois pups for sale

Nice pups there, but that sire is no way a pure mali, it looks like a mali x gsd. That is also a bad bit of upbringing letting them bite your legs already, that should be corrected, dogs should only 'attack' on command not off of their own back, what if someone with a child buys one? Will it be ok for them to bite the childs legs like that?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pups there, but that sire is no way a pure mali, it looks like a mali x gsd. That is also a bad bit of upbringing letting them bite your legs already, that should be corrected, dogs should only 'attack' on command not off of their own back, what if someone with a child buys one? Will it be ok for them to bite the childs legs like that?

Like i said in a earlier post i have a full five genaration pedigree for the sire he is belgium ring lines.

As for bad upbringing you need to go to France or Belgium and you will see that this is natural for the pups once the pups go to there new homes the training will begin and they will be tought to bite a rag [ hence the early pictures ] then it will progress to eather leg wraps or a sleeve depending on what sport you're going to do with the dog.

I fully understand you're concern as i have a 17 month old daughter myself , and there is no way i would sell a pup to any one that i did not think was a resposable person and was able to put the time and effet into dogs with such high drive and willingness to please.

I do have a lot of experence with these type of dog and have traveled all over europe training my dogs and doing helper work.

I hav'nt put this post on here to start a argument , i would just like to find nice working homes for my pups.

is it normal behaviour for gurading type dogs to "attack" and mouth their keeper? im not sure im 100% comfortable that it would do them any good to do this. i have never trained a attack or guarding dog mind, just seems a funny grouding, pups or not.

you obviously don't know what your talking about these pups show me they have obviously got a very good gene pull from there parents,

and i should say you have never trained a guarding dog by the way you have spelt it,and this is how you spell grounding,

i have ordered my pup already

you should stick with your collie/greyhounds and not stick your nose in other people's buisness when you don't know what your talking about,

and if thats a picture of you, you don't look real

Very nice looking litter mate!!

A breed im not familiar with but will defo learn abit more about them!!!

Good luck with all who purchase one!! ;)

the dog is VAN DAMME DU BOI DES TREMBLES he is FCI imp...... he is open to stud and is here in scotland . I do a bit with all my dogs