malinois pups for sale

Malinois pups for sale, from working parents, both personel protection dogs, will make excellent guard, ppd, general working companion. No expences spared rearing these pups, wormed every 2 weeks, flesh fed from 3 weeks old, well socalized, really well reared pups, alot of time and effort has gone in to these pups and it shows. They will be tough, hard, fast dogs with a lot of drive, not for the faint hearted . The price is £400 each, staffordshire.

post-13946-1251840889.jpg

post-13946-1251840931.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malinois pups for sale, from working parents, both personel protection dogs, will make excellent guard, ppd, general working companion. No expences spared rearing these pups, wormed every 2 weeks, flesh fed from 3 weeks old, well socalized, really well reared pups, alot of time and effort has gone in to these pups and it shows. They will be tough, hard, fast dogs with a lot of drive, not for the faint hearted . The price is £400 each, staffordshire.

nice pups mate very tempted

Lovely colour pups, thought they were lighter like GS's but know nowt about breed.

Guest Hilltyke

Hello r these pups KC reg. My number is 07922322886 please txt me or call. I do not have a pc at moment in e cafe.

Edited by Hilltyke
Very nice, i absolutly love this breed, sadly i don't think i have the time to do one justice at the moment.....

Any pics of the parents?

yes got pics of parents will post soon i'm not great on pc need help to reduce size of pics

Hello r these pups KC reg. My number is 07922322886 please txt me or call. I do not have a pc at moment in e cafe.

pups are not KC reg the sire is but the dam is not i have the papers for the dams sire but not the mother she was a ex police dog , hence the price , its a sin and shame,they really are cracking pups , loads of drive,very aggresive , bite like crocs, must be seen ,if seen will buy.

a good friend of mine swears by this breed.he has champion shepherds and now these for security purposes.quicker on their feet than the shephard but the jaw to match..peter is admired by police dog handlers nationwide as he has shown the best of their dogs up in the trials with this breed.i do not no this seller BUT what with all the dog theft id NOT be without a protection dog of some breed..the dog is what one makes it along with every other breed..

good luck with the sale!

a good friend of mine swears by this breed.he has champion shepherds and now these for security purposes.quicker on their feet than the shephard but the jaw to match..peter is admired by police dog handlers nationwide as he has shown the best of their dogs up in the trials with this breed.i do not no this seller BUT what with all the dog theft id NOT be without a protection dog of some breed..the dog is what one makes it along with every other breed..

good luck with the sale!

cheers mate you're dead right there much quicker and more athletic than gsd.To get an idea what these dogs can do go on youtube and enter Israli dogs and malinois in china