Bedlington Greyhound X Whippet Puppies

What a load of bollocks.

Your dogs are overpriced because your greedy not because they are off good workers.

j5ohne, your defending your perchase because deep down you know you got skanked.

One born every minute :thumbdown:

The man aint got paid yet NORMAN! got skanked!how do you know they aint good workers?what gives you the right to tell people how much to ask for there things?You cant afford a good dog wheelbarrow pusher! too bad.These are good pups and you know it just cant afford it which is fine but dont take ya frustration out on this fella he has everyright to ask what he wants.Ive looked through all his paper work and history he has on the breeding and its all good news for anyone looking to buy a good pup.

Im not telling him how much to ask for them you clown im saying they are over priced.

Also, i have good dogs and they didnt cost £350!

Im breeding my dogs shortley,for ME not for the money. You buy your pup mate all the best with it.

And all the best to the fella selling them :clapper:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is 350 overpriced.......its only about a weeks wage to working man. if all lurcher pups were this price then people would keep them longer and the dogs home wouldn't be as full as thet are........all you tight gets wanna try buy a good springer or lab and see hoe much you pay.....and these type of dogs are limited to there uses....unlike a good lurcher.....

THEY ARE OVER PRICED MATE £350 FOR A BEDLINGTON X PUP IF THESE WERE COURSING DOGS THEN FAIR ENOUGH BUT THEY AINT SO DROP £200 ON THE PRICE AND YOU MIGHT SELL YOUR PUPS THERE IS SO MANY CHAPS IN IT FOR THE MONEY LATELY THIS IS WHY THERE IS SO MUCH SHIT GOING ABOUT BREED JUST FOR MONEY ITS BOLLOCKS WHY PAY £350 FOR A PET GET A PROPER WORKING DOG FOR LESS THEN HALF THE PRICE ALL GENUINE DOG MEN ON HERE KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT FAIR PLAY TO ALL THE CHAPS ON HERE WHO WORK THERE DOGS WEEK IN WEEK OUT ITS WHAT THIS SITE IS ALL ABOUT :thumbs:

Unfortunately £350 isnt a weekly wage for most people any more, but thats just a sign of the times. With a pup you pay your money and take your chance whether that be £50 or £500, obviously the quality of breeding and the rearing of the pups is important but the time effort and patience of bringing that pup on is paramount. Read a good book the other day by J.Darcy Scooby, took me back the trials and frustrations of bringing a pup on, and all the graft required to turn a pup into a competent worker, I too have had a dog of a lifetime not just its abilities in the field but a dog that could read your mind, but these dogs are rare, I feel thats why too many lurchers get passed from pillar too post because everybodys looking for that dream dog they rarely exist. So I hope your pups get good homes, im not going too comment on the price if thats what you believe their worth then good luck too you, hope they find permanent homes. ;)

Unfortunately £350 isnt a weekly wage for most people any more, but thats just a sign of the times. With a pup you pay your money and take your chance whether that be £50 or £500, obviously the quality of breeding and the rearing of the pups is important but the time effort and patience of bringing that pup on is paramount. Read a good book the other day by J.Darcy Scooby, took me back the trials and frustrations of bringing a pup on, and all the graft required to turn a pup into a competent worker, I too have had a dog of a lifetime not just its abilities in the field but a dog that could read your mind, but these dogs are rare, I feel thats why too many lurchers get passed from pillar too post because everybodys looking for that dream dog they rarely exist. So I hope your pups get good homes, im not going too comment on the price if thats what you believe their worth then good luck too you, hope they find permanent homes. ;)

Over here in Australia they reckon a good dog's worth 2 men (mind you that's for sheep/cattle dogs - Kelpies or Border Collies). On that basis, £350 might even be seen as cheap! At the end of the day, the pups will either sell or not at that price. If they don't, then I'd reckon the price will fall. Free markets are funny that way ;):D ...

Edited by jwolfend

Why can't people advise the bloke that his pups are too pricey without the slagging and insults that go with it? Mind you, maybe someone who joins up and advertises a litter with the first post needs to read the rules...

seen the litter first hand,and not only do the pups tick all the boxes but so does the sire dam and owner,good strong healthy litter ,proven working parents from good stock,and a genuinly decent bloke taking damn good care of them,your not just paying for a pup your paying for a well bred well reared honest working dog.and if your willing to part with 350 quid then your sure as hell going to take good care of it,good luck with the pups phil worth every penny in my book.

That is over £3000 for the nine pups, I have a good mind to pack the Job in and build some bigger kennels, he must mean £35 as the best dog I ever had cost that.

i can get 6 dogs workin for 350. but il av a bag of [bANNED TEXT] ur smoking :icon_eek: