Vasectomised hob

Guest Bigbob

Last year some of them came in season 3 and 4 times each its this weather f*cks them up .Its heading the same way this year august in scotland and i cant remeber the last time it rained be lucky if theres any frosts to put the cover down the seasons are changing

Guest chilli
Last year some of them came in season 3 and 4 times each its this weather f*cks them up .Its heading the same way this year august in scotland and i cant remeber the last time it rained be lucky if theres any frosts to put the cover down the seasons are changing

We must have your weather bob !! its pissed it down all day :11: , Thats mental mate a right pain in the arse :cry:

If they are with a vasectomized hob they can have a phantom pregnancy then come straight back into season. Could this be what is happening?

Guest Bigbob

Probly mate but with 10 jills the hob loves it and he aint got time to mark them up bad either ,These changes have been on the cards for a while as i do a lot more with snares and fenn mk6s as theres still lots of cover and i dont want to risk ferreting some bits.Last year some cover had started growing again that had never showed any sign of dieing down .

Thanks for advice lads, i thought once mated they would have to be seperated so he isnt at them all the time, dont want to knacker them out :D

DEEK

i would seperate the hoblet and the jill's if i only had 1 or 2 jill's, cos he could piss em off dragging em around all the time :rolleyes: where as if he has a few ladies to go at (at least 3-depends how randy he is) then he shouldn't cause any problems as once he has done one he has others to keep him busy till the first comes in season again :rofl: :whistle: that way he wont damage the jill's either ;)

how many have you got??

Compo :ph34r:

Hi compo, i only have two jills and the hob. So i would probably be better splitting them up after he has his wicked way with them :D still havent made my mind up yet to get him vasectomised or have them off alltogether, :whistle: