spiders!!!!!!!

Guest the techno viking

As long as they stay hidden they don't bother me :thumbs: and if i go into the shower in the morning and one just happens to be there i have a glass next to the bath scoop it up and chuck the eight legged little alien out of the window hope they can fly :D

You bunch of fanny's :clapper: scared of a wee spider.Must be honest they dont bother me,but if i thought they had the same potency as a funnel web or a black widow id give them a very wide birth.

Bill now i aint saying your scared of them but if memory serves i can once remember a conversation in chat about you not a happy bunny cause you had to go and remove a spider from your daughters room you needed time and another drink if i recall :haha::give_rose::whistling:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just killed a HUGE spider in my front room and when i 1st seen it i f*****g shit meself!!!!!!! even though i no they cant hurt me over here they really do send the fear of god through me!! i think its human instinct telling us that spiders can be dangerous and kill you so we act the same as we would if a black widow ran across the room????? one of the biggest men i know is the same and he is 6ft and weighs in about 18 stone fit but can run as fast as usain bolt when he sees 1!!!! hello you big softie if you read this :victory:!!!!!!!! ive been to oz and it was the only thing i hated about it over there i seen some massive ones there when out with the dogs the webs in the woods are like keep nets!!!! anyway just wondering how many of you were the same cause im stuck in the house while my van gets sorted and got nothing better to do lol!!!!! atb

I love spiders! About 15 years back I worked for a knitwear company that imported yarn from Africa. One night we had to open a crate of yarn that had come direct to the factory. Cut the steel straps, levered off the top and . . . A serious spider walked out. This thing was about 6" long, 4" wide, black and yellow. Funniest thing I have ever seen in my life. There's all these guys, hard men some of 'em, running like Usain Bolt in all directions, climbing up the fabric racks, wetting their pants, shouting "get it away from me". Thing is, no kidding, this spider was wearing boots. 4 pairs of 24-hole DM steelies. Stood there, licked its chops, headed for the canteen. It was leaving footmarks in the concrete, not a word of a lie. I put my bike gauntlets on. Spider would have needed big teeth to get through the Kevlar. Went up, held my hand out, spider stepped on, I carried it outside, threw it on the deck and JUMPED UP AND DOWN ON IT TIL IT STOPPED TWITCHING. Hero? Me? Perish the thought. What bothered me was, what if its big brother turns up in the next crate. Ooh-er.

Happy nightmares arachnophobes!

Ric

ha ha same here fella!!!! ps you terrier looks proud as punch with that rat!!!!!!!!!!

she dont mind anything her!! she eats them when iv bommed them with my boot, we been sat in the garden havin a drink tonight an one ran up the fence fuk me it made me jump!!! it was a hairy big one! god i dont like them?