FERRET STOLEN

Went to go and feed my to ferrets this morning and the lock was bust, opened up and my wee poley looked up sad and the c**ts took my wee albino hob. Phoned police they said they cant do nothing because there not that VALUABLE , valuable, they are to me !! Then she asked how much he cost i said £10, AW she goes there not that exspensive. Fair to say she got called a c**t aswell. Just hope he gets looked after properly. U can get ferrets for free so why do these sad people take from others. If i find out who it was bugger the police he will be getting a LEFT and a RIGHT !!!!

Went to go and feed my to ferrets this morning and the lock was bust, opened up and my wee poley looked up sad and the c**ts took my wee albino hob. Phoned police they said they cant do nothing because there not that VALUABLE , valuable, they are to me !! Then she asked how much he cost i said £10, AW she goes there not that exspensive. Fair to say she got called a c**t aswell. Just hope he gets looked after properly. U can get ferrets for free so why do these sad people take from others. If i find out who it was bugger the police he will be getting a LEFT and a RIGHT !!!!

sad as fu.. mate. i have some young ones here for you if you wont them.hope the guy gets hit buy a bus i hate the theving scum :angry:

Cheers mate, but going to see the woman i got them from tonight. Shes going to keep my other one the now just incase they come back and im getting a big shed built now so i can keep them indoors and shes going to give me one of the poleys brothers.

Billy

Cheers mate, but going to see the woman i got them from tonight. Shes going to keep my other one the now just incase they come back and im getting a big shed built now so i can keep them indoors and shes going to give me one of the poleys brothers.

Billy

glad you got sorted mate lots of good things out there to keep scum out of you new shed all the best.

david

who gives a shit how much they cost if you report a crime to the police (and the last i heard theft was a crime) the police have a duty to investigate it i would be putting a complaint in ucking tosser

some body broke in to my shed once but i whated em go in shed i ran up yard and stuck nut on one and stuck others head in cage with big hob he lached on nice he was screeming neibours called police he was still lached on when they come they was on about charging me not them thats a good thing about having alarm in house conected to shed

Been back upto the woman i got my first ones from and took my wee poley with me, shes going to keep um till i get my new shed built. Ive picked a nice wee albino jill which the woman was kind enough to give me for free and there both in a hutch at her house becoming good friends am sure. Ioffered her £20 for the jill and for looking after him but she refused so THANK U to her. Shed comes monday so i will have to get some sort of alarm or somthing then going to pick both them up next friday.

atb Billy

Its sad that folk steal ferrets when theres so many kitts been given away for free but i dont suppose they care just looking to steal a ferret they can take out and start working right away

I can't understand the police saying they won't do anything because it not valuable, surely the it's the principle of theft that's against the law, no matter the value of the stolen object. Personally I'd make a complaint. If you phoned the police station, the conversation will have been recorded in accordance with the law, so you'll have that as evidence. They are duty bound to investigate any complaint of theft, granted they might see you as a low priority, but the law is the law.