ADVICE

Guest longears

one word "AMATEUR".........no sorry two words "F##KIN AMATEURS"........

AMATEUR and what the f**k do you know, know me do you ?? im in south wales so maybe you do

I may be new to this site so that makes me a AMATEUR does it ??

I GO out digging not sit in the house talking about it .

And yes i have owend borders and none of them ever last long the lad asked for every ones opinion and i give mine and i think they are rubbish (they were a good terrier to have years ago) until the £450 a pup crew got there hands on them SHOW DOGS thats what they are now if you can come out and dig were we dig and what we dig with a border i,ll never slag them again and i,d pay to see it.

:boredom: if you wernt such a gob s##t,id take you up on that,i have nothing to prove as all the lads a lasses and a few very well known terrier men that ive had the pleasure to hunt with, know my dogs graft and i dont keep shite.The word "amateur" was used as if you have been a terrierman for a while,you wouldnt slag other terrier breeds off,like you did!!!.Like you say"the lad asked for everyones opinion"so that opinion was mine.So as your an "experienced" terrier man what terrier should this young,new to the game lad use?As for borders being show dogs,i agree some are.but mine would look better in horror films :11:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buy [bANNED TEXT] ever catches your eye wether its a PATTERDALE,a LAKELAND, a RUSSELL or a BORDER :laugh: ...JUST MAKE SURE THEY COME FROM GOOD WORKING STOCK.... :whistle: CYMRO....lets see some pic's of these horror film borders :whistle:

no chance they might frighten the under 18's on this site!! :11:

The problem is many terrierfolk believe that Border breeders are in it purely for the money. Whilst that may be true in the vast number of cases, some of us will only let dogs go to working homes; try finding real terriermen who'd pay £3-400 for a pup: I wouldn't - nor would I sell for that kind of money. And that's not because the punters aint out there.

The last litter I bred, went free to working homes - Tuffty has a bitch pup and - I understand - she's comimg on well, although this coming season will be her first test. If she's anything like the previous progeny, she won't.

As for mterrierman, from previous posts on smoochers, I understand your not averse to making a fast buck either... :rolleyes::rolleyes::icon_eek:

Edited by nuv
Guest grubygrafter

ive seen some working borders. some good some not so good but some of the hardest terriers iv seen were border terriers...get a good russell :D

some nice showdogs. :rocker:

Guest BLUE BULL
got 4, they never fight. the only fight they do is on their quarry. Seems that you had a bad expierience with that? it's not always easy to handle their character, but the owner must have a hand in that.

:laugh: Targa, Can i draw your attention to your post In the New lurcher x terriers thread in which you state that you came home one day to find one of your terriers dead!!! Yet here you are saying that your dogs never fight, Im confused :wacko: can you enlighten me?

As for mterrierman, from previous posts on smoochers, I understand your not averse to making a fast buck either... :rolleyes::rolleyes::icon_eek:

Never sold a terrier for more than £100 to a working home. :guitar:

How much to a 'non-working home'? More or less....?

Guest boltitfox-0794

a jack in my opinion would be the best terrier mate there so intelligent they'll do whatever hou ask if you train them right {entering properly} i have three jacks would never be without them taken every quarry above and below all legal of course