borders

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics of your borders Mark P but i prefer the ones of them aground workin their game,glad i saw them before they were removed. Its sad to say that on a hunting forum with members from all over the world that u cant post a photo of your dogs at work. Would it be possible to make the forum more secure e.g. every member must send photos to the moderator of themselves and their dogs on a dig with a photo of them dispatching the game that should weed out the antis......no photo and your kicked off the forum. One last question to mr Darcy, what about lads from ireland and the rest of the world where the law is different will our photos be removed ?

[/quote :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

nice to see borders out in the field grafting, i thought they were shit tell the truth till igot this fella!! but hes changed my mind on um and your shots just secured my new opinion mark, much better than stories of railway bank digging in the midlands pre ban trying to be known as the best border man in the country....................... some one wants to try doing it now with a rail track vizy vest on trying to look like you should be there pwaaaa ill join a border club ...................... if its started by mark p and his proper borders lol

nice to see borders out in the field grafting, i thought they were shit tell the truth till igot this fella!! but hes changed my mind on um and your shots just secured my new opinion mark, much better than stories of railway bank digging in the midlands pre ban trying to be known as the best border man in the country....................... some one wants to try doing it now with a rail track vizy vest on trying to look like you should be there pwaaaa ill join a border club ...................... if its started by mark p and his proper borders lol

This t**t spends more time on the computer then he does with his dogs. Wouldnt listen to any of his words of wisdom! For a start the only decent dog hes got is his lurcher that he dont no how to work. The borders crap i know that because my mate used to own it! Its good the dog dont work though to be fair this arse licker would probably lose a good dog that didnt come out when hed give up digging!!!!!!!! Hows the yorky coming on sounds a bit more promising then the border! you could start the first working yorkshire terrier club!!!!!! lmao :tongue2:

Great pics of your borders Mark P but i prefer the ones of them aground workin their game,glad i saw them before they were removed. Its sad to say that on a hunting forum with members from all over the world that u cant post a photo of your dogs at work. Would it be possible to make the forum more secure e.g. every member must send photos to the moderator of themselves and their dogs on a dig with a photo of them dispatching the game that should weed out the antis......no photo and your kicked off the forum. One last question to mr Darcy, what about lads from ireland and the rest of the world where the law is different will our photos be removed ?

WELL SAID MATE, FUK THE ANTIS THIS IS A HUNTING SITE IF WE WANT TO SHOW AND TALK ABOUT PICS OF OUR DOGS WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO,WE CANT LET THE ANTIS CONTROL EVERYTHING THERE JUST A BUNCH OF SAD TREE HUGGERS WITH NO LIVES AND NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT WE DO, IF WE SHOW ITS ALL LEGAL THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING WRONG WITH I. DID DARCY REPLY TO YOU

Edited by .terrier man.
Guest lurchers&terriers

f**k the antis. what can they do? they must already have nicked 100s of pics off here and copied 100s of posts. why would a few pics of dogs doing there jobs make any difference. the way i see it is if someone put a pic up they do so knowing any risk there is. deleting every pic of dogs doing there job is pointless.

i agree there will be some that needs deleted but come on 90% of the ones they delete shouldn't of been deleted. its just pointless and them c**ts will be laughing seeing it

This t**t spends more time on the computer then he does with his dogs. Wouldnt listen to any of his words of wisdom! For a start the only decent dog hes got is his lurcher that he dont no how to work. The borders crap i know that because my mate used to own it! Its good the dog dont work though to be fair this arse licker would probably lose a good dog that didnt come out when hed give up digging!!!!!!!! Hows the yorky coming on sounds a bit more promising then the border! you could start the first working yorkshire terrier club!!!!!! lmao :tongue2:

pwaaa the little rape victim rears his noncy little head again, keep bigging up ya pal just cus hes nicing ya sister up pwaaaaa you noncy little dick head, so go back to your little group of inbred fucks before you reaally annoy a real man, you vest wearing little nonce. who had to come to get you out of a mess you couldnt handle when ya got f****d over by some lads who thought yes lets mug this little prick off. its only a matter of time mk, we will see who has the last laugh, god i cant wait!!!! shame ya live so far away!!! how that dead BULL CROSS PWAAAAAAAAAAAAA oh its in the hole with ya dead terrier all dying from " suspicious illnesses" cut ya waffle and lets have a straightner enough is enough!!!!

YES swag it aint micheal knights folt he likes it up the arse and he likes to shove his funny hair style up johny blucks arse :tongue2:

WELL SAID MATE, FUK THE ANTIS THIS IS A HUNTING SITE IF WE WANT TO SHOW AND TALK ABOUT PICS OF OUR DOGS WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO,WE CANT LET THE ANTIS CONTROL EVERYTHING THERE JUST A BUNCH OF SAD TREE HUGGERS WITH NO LIVES AND NO IDEA ABOUT WHAT WE DO, IF WE SHOW ITS ALL LEGAL THERE SHOULD BE NOTHING WRONG WITH I. DID DARCY REPLY TO YOU

No reply from Darcy yet Terrier man. The dog in your avatar photo is a beaut is it a lakeland or a welsh terrier? a.t.b Burrowman.

No reply from Darcy yet Terrier man. The dog in your avatar photo is a beaut is it a lakeland or a welsh terrier? a.t.b Burrowman.

ok mate, thanks its my lakeland pup tank hes about 5 mounths now, hes a little mad one. atb terrier man