Hunter from field.

hello and welcome to thl

MOST people on this site are great to meet there are just a few who spoil things . .

fantastic pics mate and i like the look of your dogs, what way are they bred, love the black and tan, feel free to pm me for a chat, all the very best lurcher lass xx

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as already said dont tar all polish people with the same brush, my uncles partner is polish and i have to admit carp is pretty nice, and before anyone calls me a fish theif or anything she baught it in a polish shop and it comes from poland. and it was nicer than alpot of fish i have tasted,

I was much greyhounds. I like Polisch greyhound. He is black and arson. He is the best roe hunter. Very efficacious. Only one dog hunt roe (in duel). Englisch greyhound is very quick. He is best rabbit killer. My friend has Englisch greyhounds and they are hunting roe. Polisch greyhound is very wild and wise. Polisch greyhound is mix Saluki and Englisch greyhound and '' X". The best colour is black arson, they are very wild. Sorry, I not goot speak Englisch.

post-38962-1251132645_thumb.jpg

post-38962-1251218893.jpg

post-38962-1251219143.jpg

Edited by artur
Guest the techno viking
I was much greyhounds. My best dog is Polisch greyhound. He is black and arson. He is the best roe hunter. Very efficacious. Only one dog hunt roe (in duel). Englisch greyhound is very quick. He is best rabbit killer. My friend has Englisch greyhounds and they are hunting roe. Polisch greyhound is very wild and wise. Polisch greyhound is mix Saluki and Englisch greyhound and '' X". The best colour is black arson, they are very wild. Sorry, I not goot speak Englisch.

nice dog and roe deer mate an f**k me id take you poaching over here as back up you look hard as f**k!!!!!!!!

I was much greyhounds. My best dog is Polisch greyhound. He is black and arson. He is the best roe hunter. Very efficacious. Only one dog hunt roe (in duel). Englisch greyhound is very quick. He is best rabbit killer. My friend has Englisch greyhounds and they are hunting roe. Polisch greyhound is very wild and wise. Polisch greyhound is mix Saluki and Englisch greyhound and '' X". The best colour is black arson, they are very wild. Sorry, I not goot speak Englisch.

Dont worry about it mate, half these feckers on here carnt speak it or spell [English] :laugh::laugh::thumbs:

my friend has greyhounds, sometime they hunt hog. Weight 80 lbs(40 kilograms).

Good dogs actur, I bet you have alot of game over there. What are the laws like and is it easy to get your permission? As I said earlier, Im always very interested in how its done in other parts of the world!

Happy hunting! :D

Artur,

I have spent quite abit of time over in Poland in Drawsko Pomoski with my work. I have hunted and fished there at least 3 years on the trott. The hunting is very good there, far better than in the UK. I envie you mate.

The wild boar seem to get massive over there and there is deer everywhere. The last time i was there, 2 years ago there was a big problem with rabbies in the area and the goverment had put down rabbies pellets for rthe foxes to eat. Hopefully that problem is not so bad now mate.

Dont worry your English is good enough for people to understand what you are trying to say and its better than my Polish ;)

Good luck with your hunting friend and takecare.

Zini

Edited by zini