57 rabbits in 3 hours lamping

havent posted for a bit wid me not getting out lamping much thro the summer. now the winter is started gettin here started taking me pup out he is the blue colli whippet grey i bred out of me handcock bitch he is 26"tts and now 13 monthes old and coming on realy well. me and my [bANNED TEXT] got 57 rabbits in 3 hours me pup got 30 rabbits :clapper: he missed a few like they just got thro the stone wall intime lucky tw*ts lol my pup catches them and straight bk to hand ready for his next slip and if he misses a rabbit soon as i switch the lamp off he is straight bk by me side realy is a good dog he is a realy fast dog to. hes a bit to fast just need 2 slow down on the rabbits hes a bit head strong. will put sum pics up later on a of [bANNED TEXT] we got

thats not me in the pic wid the rabbits its my [bANNED TEXT]

post-23079-1250964871.jpg

post-23079-1250964883.jpg

Edited by tiptopdan

thanks lads, yeah he is coming on realy well. the other dog is 3 years old and last year had think it was summit like 1200 rabbits. both dogs had more or less the same amount of slips as well. that was about the 15th time i took me pup out he only had about 25 rabbits under his belt be 4 the other night i started him at 8 monthes old just on easy raddits. the most he ever caught was 4 rabbits i one night now hes beat that by 26. couldent beleave it when i opend me ruk sack first time i counted 16 left them at the car then came bk opend the bag and counted 14 me and my [bANNED TEXT] counted them 3 times lol we where that shocked lol a was over the moon wid him. me back is still a bit saw from carryin the 16 then 14 lol. we could of went on and got more but we where soking and dident want 2 nacker me pup think he could of got another 5 like but dont wanna push him 2 much got loads of time 4 that.

Good going mate that might shut some of knockers that think anything out of a hancock bred dog is going to be rubbish :big_boss:

Couldn't agree more :victory: ..well done to your pup and also you matey's dog,good going by any standards :notworthy: .All the best PP.

ano [bANNED TEXT] when i wanted 2 breed her ppl where saying wouldent keep a pup out of hancock breeding and when i said puttin her 2 racing whippet grey it got worse lol they where saying the father isent proving the pup will be crap. it isent all about if its proving or not its all about how u bring the dog up think i does help if it is provin but the father wasent and look at me pup he is flying and got quit abit of stamina. i know a few ppl that have bred 2 dogs proving 2 kill every thing a few ppl im know got a pup and never done nout with them and they ended up crap 2 of them are realy good dogs like its all about how much u put in 2 them.

Guest lurchers&terriers

well done to you mate. iv never ever had the chance to test any of my dogs on good numbers of rabbits for at least the last 7 years and feel pure jealousy when i read this lol good lad i look forward to reading about that dog through the winter, I'm sure there will be many more big bags to come.

thanks lads, yeah he is coming on realy well. the other dog is 3 years old and last year had think it was summit like 1200 rabbits. both dogs had more or less the same amount of slips as well. that was about the 15th time i took me pup out he only had about 25 rabbits under his belt be 4 the other night i started him at 8 monthes old just on easy raddits. the most he ever caught was 4 rabbits i one night now hes beat that by 26. couldent beleave it when i opend me ruk sack first time i counted 16 left them at the car then came bk opend the bag and counted 14 me and my [bANNED TEXT] counted them 3 times lol we where that shocked lol a was over the moon wid him. me back is still a bit saw from carryin the 16 then 14 lol. we could of went on and got more but we where soking and dident want 2 nacker me pup think he could of got another 5 like but dont wanna push him 2 much got loads of time 4 that.

well done mate 13 months old